Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Condo For Rent- 4,500 Baht Monthly + Utilities

how122255

Pattaya -Nirun studio condo for rent, 4500 baht monthly- long term ( 4 months), 5,000 baht monthly- short term, , plus low priced electric and 300 baht for water monthly. . Has air conditioning, hot water, refrigerator, fan, bed and furniture, optional-cable TV (300 baht). Available now for short or long term. Large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card entry ,restaurants, bars, massage, gym, laundry, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Carrfour mall, across from the ShagWell hotel. The condo is located on the 5th floor in the smaller buildings. There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private. E-mail ( [email protected] ) for more info or to set up a time to see it or send me a p/m.

Edited by how122255

photos?

I will try and post some photos, but the internet is not my strong suit. That is why I "stole" the link and photos from another site. I was hoping to rent to someone who is currently local in Pattaya and could come by and take a look at the condo and the condo complex. It is a small condo, good for 1-2 people. Thanks again for everyones help.

Looks like a great deal, but I won't be back til October. If anything is going about then I will be very interested.

I'm back

Looks like a great deal, but I won't be back til October. If anything is going about then I will be very interested.

Sure, e-mail me when you firm up your plans. I'm sure you will like the condo, and it saves you money that you can spend on more enjoyable things.

• 2 weeks later...

The condo is avaiable NOW, for short or long term rental. My last renter is on the way to the airport. It is a nice room for a reasonable price. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The condo is avaiable NOW, for short or long term rental. My last renter is on the way to the airport. It is a nice room for a reasonable price. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks

The condo will be available for rental next week. It has been upgraded with a new air conditioning unit, new floor tiles, new hot water unit, new fan, new paint, new furniture.

There are many internet options, high speed up to 8-12 mps....You can contact "True Internet", as they have many differnt Internet packages and prices. I believe that you can also install a land line, but for Internet it may be better to use "True" cable. If you are in Pattaya, call me when your not busy and you can see the condo. I have 3 .....Nirun Grande Ville is located about 400 meters from Carrefour....5 minutes walk....it is down the same same soi the Carrfour is on....Thanks, Howard...0806382881

Edited by how122255

I would want to see what it looks like. The link really does not give any information. The rent sounds too good to be true for what is purported to be available.

I would want to see what it looks like. The link really does not give any information. The rent sounds too good to be true for what is purported to be available.

try this link http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/52512-why-i-love-nirun-condo-not/page__view__findpost__p__818803__hl__nirun__fromsearch__1

The condo will be available for rental next week. It has been upgraded with a new air conditioning unit, new floor tiles, new hot water unit, new fan, new paint, new furniture, new TV.....same price...It is a 5 minute walk from Carrefour. It is on the same small soi as Carrefour. Call me and you can see the condo anytime...0806382881 .....It is very clean. I have never sen any bugs there. I live there too.

The condo in finally finished. It is now available to rent. It has been upgraded with a new air conditioning unit, new floor tiles, new hot water unit, new fan, new paint, new furniture, new TV.....same price.....4,500 long term - 5,000 monthly, short term. Electric is 5 baht. It is a 5 minute walk from Carrefour. It is on the same small soi as Carrefour. Call me and you can see the condo anytime...0806382881 ....

• 3 weeks later...

The condo is available now. The current renter left early, due to a motorcycle accident. Be careful out on Beach Rd. It was a hit and run. It you need a good, cheap, clean room with everything, contact me - E-mail ( [email protected] ) for more info or to set up a time to see it or send me a p/m.

There is a small balcony. You will get a lot of breezes so you can go without the air cond., if you want to save on the electric. ( 5 baht per unit). If you want a long term rental , you can have the electric at "true" cost. It rounds around 3 baht.

Nirun Condo- 5th Floor - April 19,2010 009.JPG

It someone can use the condo for a yearly rental, I can lower the price. here is a recent photo.

Nirun Condo- 5th Floor - April 19,2010 004.JPG