IGNORED

Dengue Fever

yamabthere

I was just browsing the home page and read the article about Dengue Fever being widespread.

I once had a serious flu that knocked me out for two days and like an idiot didn't go to the hospital, as I was a newbie and didn't know how cheap it was to get a quick check up and a prescription. Luckily for me I was fine afterwards.

Anyway has anyone actually had Dengue Fever? if so did you catch it in Pattaya or elsewhere??

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Not had it myself, but about four years ago myself and three other guys from work were sent to Taiwan for three months. Well, one of the guys was bitten by a mosquito and contracted the virus.

He got pretty sick though everything was controllable with pills and such. He refused to stay in the hospital; he just didn’t fell comfortable there, strange country, language, food and all that. Anyway, he was cooped up in his hotel room for two weeks sick as a dog and feeling pretty shit before the hospital would release him for traveling back to Ireland.

The whole affair left him with an enlarged heart and the inability to travel to any South East Asia country that have mosquito’s that carry the dengue strain as he’s been told getting the virus again maybe fatal!

Just as well he doesn’t like Asia I guess. Don’t know what I’d do if I was told I couldn’t go back…

I was just browsing the home page and read the article about Dengue Fever being widespread.

I once had a serious flu that knocked me out for two days and like an idiot didn't go to the hospital, as I was a newbie and didn't know how cheap it was to get a quick check up and a prescription. Luckily for me I was fine afterwards.

Anyway has anyone actually had Dengue Fever? if so did you catch it in Pattaya or elsewhere??

Heard of it never met anyone who has had it dont think its 1 to worry about, You know most of those things are low life as in Jungle bush mud hut bg junkie a Fxxx bareback for 200bht stay up town I do