Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jasmine Hotel Review, Soi BJ & Walking St

couscous

I thought I'd post a little review of my hotel that I stayed at, Jasmine hotel

Located just of Walking St, the hotel has a great location but is pretty far from Soi 6&7. I stayed 22 nights and emailed before I booked to see if I could get any discount. They offered me a 15% discount on the standard room(650bht/night) I intended to book. I used the taxi service that you can book with them to get a airport pick up it was 1250bht and was waiting for me on arrival. On arrival I was upgraded to a deluxe room (800bht/Night) So did worry about the 15% discount. From what I could see the deluxe room had a bigger fridge and was higher up which according to other reviews is a plus as its quieter, I never has any problems with noise. The hotel staff where friendly and had no problem with bringing back guests, ID card required (Unless like me you're a serial LT'er and they get to know the guests faces). My room was always made up for me when I left for breakfast between 1-3 usually, only twice was my door knocked on when I was in the room, one of those was the first morning. The hotel was clean, there was these little ants around but I saw them in other places of Patts so might not be exclusive to this place. The only two negative things I could say about the hotel are; no ventilation fan in bathroom so it got quite stuffy and a bad smell could linger for a bit, the other thing being that the elevator that they promote as being operational in Jan 09 wasn't and properly won't be for a few more months. I would have no worries in booking this place again.

DSC00477.JPG

DSC00478.JPG

DSC00479.JPG

I stay here a lot for short stays. Rooms are small and basic but location is good. Free WiFi in the rooms, and they've

expanded their TV selections recently, which is good since not much to do around Walking Street afternoons. One thing that

concerns me is the hot plate, which I never use and poses a fire hazzard IMHO. In fact, I stayed there once when there was

a fire on the 4th floor because someone had put their belongings on top of the hot plate and accidently hit the power switch.

Otherwise, a good value if you don't need a pool or a telephone in the room. Staff is friendly, and even have an in-house

GoGo Bar, although quality is usually not great there. I prefer to stay on the second floor, but away from the GoGo Bar.

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in the Jasmine last November in one of the Superior + rooms on the 5th floor, lift not working as prevoiusly mentioned but no real problem. I'll confirm that the place is very clean and the staff are friendly.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

I stayed in the Jasmine last November in one of the Superior + rooms on the 5th floor, lift not working as prevoiusly mentioned but no real problem. I'll confirm that the place is very clean and the staff are friendly.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

these pics are of the room where I always stay.

that bed and matress have seen quite a few wild ones ....

thumbs up for everything at this hotel,

price , service location ,

just what I need, nothing more nothing less.

คนโà¸à¸«à¸à¹€à¸¡à¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸žà¸§à¸à¹€à¸‚าไม่สามารถจัดà¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸±à¸šà¸„วามจริง

เวลาที่เราอยู่คนเดียว à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¸™à¸±à¹ˆà¸‡à¸¡à¸­à¸‡à¹à¸‚นมองดูมือ ดูหน้าตามองตัวเอง ในà¸à¸£à¸°à¸ˆà¸ จะทำให้เà¸à¸´à¸”คำถามมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢ ที่มาพร้อมคำตอบมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¸žà¸­à¸à¸±à¸™ จะทำให้เราเข้าใจตัวเองà¹à¸¥à¸°à¸Šà¸µà¸§à¸´à¸•à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸‚ึ้นไปอีภอย่ามัวใช้ชีวิตเพื่อทำอะไรมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¹€à¸žà¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸™à¸„นอื่นอย่างเดียว ทำเพื่อนตัวเองบ้าง ชีวิตเรามันไม่ได้ยาวนานอย่างที่คิดหรอภทำวันนี้เพื่อพรุ่งนี้à¸à¹‡à¸žà¸­à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No in-room safe, but I've stayed there many times and never had my laptop ripped-off. I've taken 2 girls at a time, but never more than that. These were taken in the standard rooms, too small for more than 2 girls.

nootoi.jpg

nootoi2.jpg

happy4.jpg

happy5.jpg

jasmine.jpg

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

Wow piece corp you are a lucky man! The girl you pick are Gogo or beer or freelance? And did does lesbo? Sorry but I'm newbies so my question are one million. My trip will be in September. The first trip in thai and in pattaya

Wow piece corp you are a lucky man! The girl you pick are Gogo or beer or freelance? And did does lesbo? Sorry but I'm newbies so my question are one million. My trip will be in September. The first trip in thai and in pattaya

yeah ... looks like Piece Corp is fully operational again at the Jas ...

I'll also touch base there in a few days time ...

เวลาที่เราอยู่คนเดียว à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¸™à¸±à¹ˆà¸‡à¸¡à¸­à¸‡à¹à¸‚นมองดูมือ ดูหน้าตามองตัวเอง ในà¸à¸£à¸°à¸ˆà¸ จะทำให้เà¸à¸´à¸”คำถามมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢ ที่มาพร้อมคำตอบมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¸žà¸­à¸à¸±à¸™ จะทำให้เราเข้าใจตัวเองà¹à¸¥à¸°à¸Šà¸µà¸§à¸´à¸•à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸‚ึ้นไปอีภอย่ามัวใช้ชีวิตเพื่อทำอะไรมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¹€à¸žà¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸™à¸„นอื่นอย่างเดียว ทำเพื่อนตัวเองบ้าง ชีวิตเรามันไม่ได้ยาวนานอย่างที่คิดหรอภทำวันนี้เพื่อพรุ่งนี้à¸à¹‡à¸žà¸­à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§...

These are some old pictures, I live in a condo now on Beach Road, but the Jasmine hotel brings back many fond memories. The last 2 girls were from Living Dolls Showcase, all the other girls came from Happy AGoGo. The Jasmine has an excellent location for exploring Walking Street GoGos. I'd recommend spending the extra 50 baht for the deluxe room on the 5th floor. They also have sea view, but the view is not so great. These pics were from before they had an elevator, I always stayed on the second floor then. The only complaint I had about the hotel were about the towels, and sometimes the laundry came back smelling like detergent.

Retired

• 2 months later...

Just booked the jasmine hotel for 6 nights.. Took the superior+ room... Good service already.. have sent quite a few mails and all of them were replied in like 3-4 hours.. Will be booking thier taxi service as well as it seems economical enough.

I've been told that the damn place has already all the Superior + rooms fully booked for Xmas and New Years ..

Just booked the jasmine hotel for 6 nights.. Took the superior+ room... Good service already.. have sent quite a few mails and all of them were replied in like 3-4 hours.. Will be booking thier taxi service as well as it seems economical enough.

Like you, regaledwin, I booked 6 nights in February, but chose a Superior room with sea view and balcony, rather then the Superior+, just for the savings of 350 baht/day. From all I've read both here and elsewhere, this is a great place, especially if you are not expecting a 5-star hotel. I'll be paying 950 baht/night for a Superior room of 34sqm. with balcony facing the sea, fridge, hot plate (wonder if my Thai girl will want to do some cooking for us?), free wifi, king-sized bed, etc. Balcony is really important to me as I'm a smoker, and yet never smoke in hotel rooms even where permitted.

You are right, the response to email enquiries has been really fast. I'm also using the airport shuttle service, and enquired out using it with a friend who is also booking a room for the same days and will be travelling down with my TGF and me. The hotel got back to me promptly, that we'll be able to split the cost of the shuttle, so only 625 baht for each (TGF is free! 555).

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the review! The hotel looks nice.

Should I book this hotel in advance or they always have vacant rooms in low season?

I'm booked into jasmine for one night in July. I'm pretty bummed out about the elevator not working and no room safe. Might have to change me hotel. What kind of pattaya hotel doesn't have a safe?

It wasn't me

Lift was working when i was there the pist is an old one chaps and i think all rooms now have safe boxes.

Nice hotel good price and location only crap thing is the Towels

Ghosty

Lift was working when i was there the pist is an old one chaps and i think all rooms now have safe boxes.

Nice Hotel good price and location only crap thing is the Towels

Ghosty

Cheers for the update! I'll stick to plan A, then.

It wasn't me