Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

freaky family walking with kids on walkingstreet

therealnapster

Found this on a triprating site... Some freaky family walking with kids on walkingstreet, i mean wtf? :GoldenSmile1:

Isure as hell dont like friggin families around my nights out!!

“Walking Street - Worth the walk”

Walking Street Pattaya

5 van 5 sterren

AdelaideFamilyof5 138 bijdragen

Adelaide, Australië

1 mei 2009

There are no reviews for this but we had a ball.

We were a little concerned about taking the kids here but it was just amazing. The lights, the girls, the food, the shops and definately the ice cream.

Goto Time Out Ice Cream and then enjoy watching the people pass by.

We haven't been to Vegas but we thought that it was probably a smaller scale.

We ended up going 3 nights in a row, just for the different people and free shows we saw. Break dancing, contorchionist (dont know how to spell it), wrap dancing, musicians.

There are endless food outlets there also. A bit more expensive than other areas in Pattay but we found a lovely restaurant where we sat outback by the water, watched the sunset and then we were even lucky enough to see some fireworks. We had the biggest Seafood Platter which fed 3 of us and the food was just divine. If you enter Walking Street from Bali-Hai Pier its not too far down on the left hand side. There was all the tanks out front lobster, shark, crabs and fish and a small water area with fish in it out front. You walk past the glassed kitchen area where all the meals are cooked and then outback to be seated.

Have fun in Walking Street

:Clap7:

And ?

Excuse my ignorance but...i see a question mark ,

dont see a question tho...

Haha you see it a lot now, family holidays to Pattaya. The travel agent might as well have sent them skiing on Bondi Beach. The families hardly ever look happy, the guy hates it because he's stuck there with the wife, the wife hates it because the husband hasn't looked at her since they stepped foot off the plane and the kids just wanted to go to Disneyworld.

You see them walking down Soi 6 sometimes too on route to the beach.

Nothing wrong with the ones you quoted though, they came, were open minded and had a great time as a result.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

aha i see, so its quite common to see families on walkingstreet, thought it was all hookers and beerbars/gogo's...

Didnt know that.

I bet the teenage boys love it!! :GoldenSmile1::001_Thank_You5:

• 1 month later...

I always wonder when I see a couple in Pattaya but hey its Pattaya

• 6 months later...

I bet the teenage boys love it!! :GoldenSmile1::001_Thank_You5:

Well exactly !

My boys are 9 & 14, so when Dad took them to Pattaya (Cosy Beach hotel at Pratumnak ... very nice) for a week's beach-holiday, Mum being busy with business at home, we went one afternoon (5-ish) to Walking Street. I didn't take them into a Go-Go, but they saw a few bars with poles on the bar-top, they also saw the 'scene' setting-up and played 'spot-the-katoey', and reckoned the sea-food restaurants were was-pricey (too right !) !

They now know more about life, and what adults find entertaining, than they did. Which I feel is good. All my Dad did, was an embarrassed talk about the 'birds and the bees', which combined with a boys-only school left me quite ignorant about sex !

So I'd agree with what this family did, Walking Street is a world-famous spectacle, not something to hide away or be ashamed of. IMO.

:rolleyes:

On my cherry trip in August the VERY FIRST TIME I walk down Soi 6, it was about 5pm and I was meandering along by myselfe and the vibe from the girls did not feel right, then I turn around and notice a whole frigging family walking just a few metres behind me, with teenage daughters! Who would bring their wife and daughters for a wander down Soi 6? Jeez.....I felt embarrassed and just decided to come back another time.

Edited by zanny

Trip Reports: May/June 2022 - 27 Leche Loads Jakarta/BKK/Pattaya

Popped my Cherry 2010 - Philippines - Part 1 & Thailand - Part 2  - Quick Trip Report BKK/Pattaya 2017

In WS it's very common - is that webcam still going - you could watch.

As Zanny said, it's not even that unusual on the 6.

Quite often you might notice the missus is looking pretty angry about this shortcut Dad has found and the kids are just agog. Dad is usually blissfully unaware of the look on Mum's face as his eyes are everywhere else.

Mum is probably planning to beat him up back in the hotel, whereas he'll be wondering what the chances are of sneaking out when she drops off - NONE! :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1:

In WS it's very common - is that webcam still going - you could watch.

Sadly the webcam got shut down when the reds were rioting earlier this year

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 7 months later...

I guess I could see both sides... But having a wife in Pattaya seems like a bad op... Well unless she is into it ; ). Luckily I am happily divorced!

This thread is much ado about nothing.

More like the taming of the shrew

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I was amazed on my first trip to see families with kids just walking through Walking Street. Even saw a Muslim Guy walking a few steps ahead of his wife. She was in a burka pushing a pram with a baby at 11 pm.

Not my business but I just don't get it.

• 3 weeks later...

there are more and more families and couples now coming to Pattaya , and why not go and see the sights , after all in WS there are a lot of tourist restaurants i.e Lobster Pot,

A family with young kids coming to Pattaya for a holiday ?? Not a great idea. The world (or Thailand) is a big joint with plenty of places more suitable for a family. Can you imagine the husband back at the hotel after the family have had a stroll around at 8pm ? "Honey, I'm just going down the road to get some milk and bread !!"