IGNORED

Winter Olympics - Vancouver 2010

GDT

Hey all,

Anyone watching over there? We've got quite a bit on the telly here. Sadly, all the hockey games are extremely late at night. Thank god for the BBC replays.

GDT

Gee ... that's too bad ... got it all live here :D

<p>

Must be tough for you guys in the northern hemisphere. We get a few hours during the day when we are at work. We get highlights starting at 9.30pm which is mainly us aussies (so not many bloody highlights unless you like bobsleigh upside down) but with an hour or so of commentators talking crap and not much action. Drives me crazy.

However, I do see a Carlton fan just posted. hmm go the Lions.

Whats the reaction to the Canadian hockey team loss to the USA?

To tell you the truth it really sucks especially after out shooting them 2 to 1. But that's okay, it's past history now and we mended our wounds by spanking the Russians today. I guess we'll just have to console ourselves with catching up with the US team in the finals and returning the favour.

:07:

<p>

Outside of Canada and the US there seems to be a complete lack of interest in the Winter Olympics I am thinking.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

Outside of Canada and the US there seems to be a complete lack of interest in the Winter Olympics I am thinking.

not in Germany!

ESPN AND TRUE VISIONS

are doing a great show of it all here in pattaya

have seen lots of live shows and good job on delayed broadcasts

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

To tell you the truth it really sucks especially after out shooting them 2 to 1. But that's okay, it's past history now and we mended our wounds by spanking the Russians today. I guess we'll just have to console ourselves with catching up with the US team in the finals and returning the favour.

:P

It was nail biter, but the vindication for gold was truly sweet :P

<p>

It was nail biter, but the vindication for gold was truly sweet :001_Thank_You5:

Truly one of the best games I've seen in a long time. This one will go down as grandfather lore.

"Good game son. But let me tell you about 2010..."

GDT