Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good Day Massage

Butterflyman

I generally have a two hour massage everyday, and have done many in Pattaya.

But this place i think comes out top for quality and value for money!

The place is clean and well decorated inside.

I am no expert, but I would Guess that all the staff are professionally qualified, and act accordingly. If you want to have young girls with flicky dicky massage this place is not for you!

foot/Thai 100bt ... Oil 200bt

Good Day massage is located on Soi Baukao betwen Oasis AGo Go, and soi LK (Same side soi LK)

P1030397.JPG

P1030398.JPG

I had a few great massages at Good Day massage. I had a foot massage, an aromatherapy massage and an oil massage. The ladies were great and from what I could tell it's massage only. Only complaint is having a massage on the top floor of the place on a hot day - it was roasting up there! I felt bad for the TG rubbing me because she had to have been sweating like mad - and I tipped her extra for doing such a great job. Will visit this place again on my next return to Pattaya...

When I'm in Pattaya I like to go for a massage.

Sometimes I like to go for a naughty body to body massage with extra's

But sometimes I just like going for a normal massage so I might just give the Good Day massage a try the next time I'm in Pattaya

do the girls speak good english ?

i like bringing a girl to my room with me from the bar adn letting her know i like massages and it never fails,i think all of them are good at massage but i also look for the naughty massages, it is to erotic not to want that, IMHO

I am no expert, but I would Guess that all the staff are professionally qualified, and act accordingly. If you want to have young girls with flicky dicky massage this place is not for you!

Good Day Massage is located on Soi Baukao betwen Oasis AGo Go, and soi LK (Same side soi LK)

I am going to check it out one day. Thanks for sharing.

Usually I go to Naklua "Blind Men Massage" if I feel like having a "real" good professional Thai massage.

I would like to know which are the best real massages around , not involving any happy endings & teasing , i

get a bar girl for LT for that so tru out the day i just need that 1hr/2hr proper relaxing massage !

The massage just inside entrance to the wat in Pattaya Tai is my prefered spot when it come to traditional massage

Can say if it's the best massage but they get in depht for sure and you'll discover muscle you didn't realized you had.

No happy ending or tourist gimmick only massage

Good Day Massage is located on Soi Baukao betwen Oasis AGo Go, and soi LK (Same side soi LK)

nice place

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will deffo check this out then. Didn't go for a standard massage on my first trip but it seems a bargain....... any other places that come as highly reccommended?

Will deffo check this out then. Didn't go for a standard massage on my first trip but it seems a bargain....... any other places that come as highly reccommended?

Good Day is not reccomended by many others.......... check out the other threads on here :SoWhat1:

Around the corner on Soi 13 are two massage shops, one of them is Nemo’s Guesthouse and massage.  I found Nemo’s foot massage quality to be the same as Good Day, but Nemo was cheaper and offered free wi-fi.  Prior to Nov 2014, Good Day foot massage was 100 baht, but they increased their foot massage price to 150 baht and they do not have wi-fi and Nemo's was 100 baht in Nov 2014, and they had a promotion card which they punched, buy 10, get 1 free.

I switched from Good Day to Nemo’s because of the wi-fi and cheaper price, and used to get 2 hrs foot massage and catch up on the internet news/email while getting my foot massage

• 3 weeks later...

just tried good day massage because of this post and it is indeed excellent value for money no happy endings but if you go for a proper massage for a cheap price in a clean atmosphere this is the place to go.

• 1 month later...

I have tried three or four of the 100 baht/hour Soi Buakhow massages. I have found all of them to be awful - the women are not trained, and they have a lousy attitude on top. (At one place, the guy having a massage next to me actually stopped the woman and left in the middle, it was so bad.) I do not remember if Good Day was one of them.

But I have since said good bye to Soi Buakhow for massages, and found anoher place near there. It charges more  but gives something closer to a proper Thai massage.

I realize that it may still be possible to get a decent massage in Soi Buakhow. But I do not want want to waste time and money trying to find one.

+1 on Nemo's. Multiple massages with different ladies. Consistently good. I didn't partake in any naughty massages.

Archived