IGNORED

Advice Please Hotel for 1 week

charl

Hi guys

There is 2 of us getting in to Patts on 17th march around tea time. I have been twice before first time stopping at Hong residence soi 4 and last time Lk Royal Suites on soi buakhao which was very nice, just tried on Agoda and they want £50 per night and we only paid thirty something last time.

Any suggestions to any other nice hotels with a pool not too far away from all of it at a reasonable price ? Also not close to construction as this is what we are coming to get away from lol.

Cheers

Try looking at Pattaya Bay Resort. Stayed there last October. Good service and clean, with pool, free wifi etc

Cheers

Tony

I stayed at Eastiny seven this time last year and would certainly go back again

950 for a standard room, 1100 for a superior, 1260 Sea view, 1400 deluxe and 1700 for a junior suite

Check about construction as I haven't been there for a year, check out their website - I recommend this to anyone wanting a low cost and comfortable hotel.

http://www.eastinypattaya.com/seven/

Edited by singlemalt72