IGNORED

guesthouse guide

neeko

can someone give me a ruff guide of the guesthouses , prices in high season and what neighboorhoods they are in thanks neeko

Take a look see Pasadena or Canterburytales There are hundreds of guest houses.

Have a look at some of the cheaper Girl Friendly too.

Whats the difference between 500Bht and 800Bht The later price gets you a pool. clean towels and fresh linen every day. You dont have to worry about how much electricity you are using or water. You dont have to walk back and forth from the 7Eleven with rolls of toilet paper and you get a good breakfast.

hotel or guest house Mmmmm hotel please

Have a great trip

cheers dude i just think it would be cheaper , in an apartment or guesthouse as im going to be over there 4 6 weeks iv seen decent apartments at 15.000 baht a month were as that would only get you 15 nights at 1000 baht a month in an average hotel

Take a look see Pasadena or Canterburytales There are hundreds of guest houses.

Have a look at some of the cheaper Girl Friendly too.

Whats the difference between 500Bht and 800Bht The later price gets you a pool. clean towels and fresh linen every day. You dont have to worry about how much electricity you are using or water. You dont have to walk back and forth from the 7Eleven with rolls of toilet paper and you get a good breakfast.

Hotel or guest house Mmmmm Hotel please

Have a great trip

Please list the GUESTHOUSES, or for that matter a hotel, that have a POOL and provide a breakfast, all for 800 bht, I'm looking for this type of accomodation for my next trip!

Please list the GUESTHOUSES, or for that matter a hotel, that have a POOL and provide a breakfast, all for 800 bht, I'm looking for this type of accomodation for my next trip!

Rooms fron B580 Am I reading this wrong? Carlton Hotel

You ARE reading it WRONG! At 580 bht no BREAKFAST included! Anymore?

I expect so, but I am just too lazy to look 650Bht per night Thats 14 nights throu Hotels2Thailnd (Follow the links)

The longer you stay the cheaper you pay

Have a great time in Pattaya

I expect so, but I am just too lazy to look 650Bht per night Thats 14 nights throu Hotels2Thailnd (Follow the links)

The longer you stay the cheaper you pay

Have a great time in Pattaya

Wrong again still no breakfast!PLEASE stop being lazy and post this illusive list of GUESTHOUSES with pool/breakfast as you stated!

I already have my accomodation booked, and will be certain to have a great time,I always do, but thanks for the thought!

I can always change my digs though, I'm always in the market for bargains, especially at your quoted prices. :GoldenSmile1:

Wrong again still no breakfast!PLEASE stop being lazy and post this illusive list of GUESTHOUSES with pool/breakfast as you stated!

I already have my accomodation booked, and will be certain to have a great time,I always do, but thanks for the thought!

I can always change my digs though, I'm always in the market for bargains, especially at your quoted prices. :GoldenSmile1:

In the comments someone stated they did a "nice breakfast" there, based on that I guessed they still were offering a "nice breakfat" Looking at some hotel websites they have room only option for £xxx and including breakfats for an additional £70 for 14 night stay! I think I would rather eat her out, eat out... I am all confused now!! What was the question hehehe :GoldenSmile1:

Archived