IGNORED

April Special at 3Som

3-Som Guesthouse and Bar

We are offering an additional 5% discount for Standard and Superior rooms booked in advance through our website/email account and occupied during the month of April, making the Addicts discount 15% that month. When making an inquiry please provide your board name so that we can verify your Addicts membership.

Please note...due to some BMs making multiple bookings and short notice cancellations or not showing, we now request a 1,000 Baht deposit made through Paypal. Details on the website.

The normal low season rates are in effect in April.

Standard- Day 600 - Week 3600 - Month - 13500

Superior- Day 700 - Week 4200 - Month - 16500

Thank you for your support.

Promotion extended until 31 May.

Edited by 3-Som Guesthouse and Bar

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

Any discount in May ??? please PM me with prices if u are lowering your prices that month...

My linkAll my dreams will come true in Pattaya.....

Any discount in May ??? please PM me with prices if u are lowering your prices that month...

The 10% discount is available to Addicts members at all times. Promotions for May and after are currently under discussion. Send us an email with your plans and we may be able to work out something for you.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

We are offering an additional 5% discount for Standard and Superior rooms booked in advance through our website/email account and occupied during the month of April, making the Addicts discount 15% that month. When making an inquiry please provide your board name so that we can verify your Addicts membership.

Please note...due to some BMs making multiple bookings and short notice cancellations or not showing, we now request a 1,000 Baht deposit made through Paypal. Details on the website.

Do the monthly rates inckude daily sheet and towel changes? Also, do you have wi fi?

Do the monthly rates inckude daily sheet and towel changes? Also, do you have wi fi?

Daily cleaning and fresh towels. Linens twice weekly. A quick look at the website will answer most of your questions.

BM Go go dog engineered our Wi-Fi and it's quite an improvement over what we had previously. Good signal in all the rooms and the bar.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

Hi

I was considering staying at your place during Songkran. Unfortunately Dave @ Canterbury Tales pipped you to the post. You ran a very close second.

Thank you for responding to my question about which rooms were located on which floor.

I didn't realise that there was a difference between the USA / UK regarding floor numbers. The English language has many quirks; some that most of us don't realise.

Good luck for the future. I will consider your guesthouse for future holidays & will recommend it to my friends.

Peace. :Circle_Sharks:

sgu_banner.gif

Thanks for posting and thanks for the extra discount.

I was down at 3Som the other evening and met BM Probe but didnt see the rooms themselves. However if the manager is part of the decision making process (and it should be) I can highly recommend 3Som for those of you looking for good quality at a low price.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Thanks for posting and thanks for the extra discount.

I was down at 3Som the other evening and met BM Probe but didnt see the rooms themselves. However if the manager is part of the decision making process (and it should be) I can highly recommend 3Som for those of you looking for good quality at a low price.

Im currently staying at the 3som, WIFI is excellent and never had any issues. Ive been staying in room 7 and recently moved to room 8. Both are spacious, good AC and decent sized showers. I can reccommend this place for value for money, Dan is very helpful and staff are always happy to assist any request.

Cheers

Jon

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

Our vision at 3Som is to provide an affordable, comfortable, hassle free environment for your holiday, in both the guesthouse and the bar. We try to be as helpful as possible without being intrusive.

Thanks again.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for the good response to our April and May promotion. We still have some limited availability in April but good availability in May.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

slightly confused with the discount

are you saying in may normal price 600 becomes less 20% to pa members so becomes 480

pow

slightly confused with the discount

are you saying in may normal price 600 becomes less 20% to pa members so becomes 480

pow

We are offering an additional 5% discount for Standard and Superior rooms booked in advance through our website/email account and occupied during the months of April and May, making the Addicts discount 15% that month. 600 less 15% = 510. 700 less 15 % = 595.

Please be sure to mention your board name in the email.

Thanks.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

• 2 months later...

Red Tag special. :rolleyes: Due to the good response we got from our previous promotion we are again offering an additional 5% discount for Standard and Superior rooms booked in advance through our website/email account and occupied during the months of July and August for Pattaya Addicts members only. That's a total discount of 15%.

3Som

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com