IGNORED

Flight information

Soi Sauce

Did I get a good deal on my flight? Getting the best deal as always been like searching for the holy grail! After all its the most expensive part of your holiday (a part from mongering) Some book their flights early, some nearer the date they want to travel, so who gets the best deal. Has anyone booked a flight today? do you believe you got a good price. Who did you book with, which airline are you flying with and is there a stopover, and how long for. Care to share! Did I get a good deal? Is a spread sheet on Google.Docs where you can enter your details and share with the rest of the board the bargain of the century... or not!

I hope to report on the data periodically to show. The average time between booking and flight. Most popular airline and tour operator along with best price, average and most expensive.

Just a bit of fun. Please remember Google.Docs does not operate at the same pace as Excel on your own PC. Do not make up data or alter, amend other members data.

I hope this works, its down to you guys now

Sawat-dii crap

how long is the total flight time? how long you going for ?

it would be reassuring to see that the price that you paid for your trip was better than others

but the risk of looking and seeing the price being dearer than what others paid would simply be depressing.

it would be reassuring to see that the price that you paid for your trip was better than others

but the risk of looking and seeing the price being dearer than what others paid would simply be depressing.

Yes, but you will now who to book with and when to book next time, and maybe to look on here before you commit to making abooking

Cheers for the reply

Looks like I'm the cheapest so far. :Circle_Sharks:

Tony

you have a problem with date column.

I would write 1st Feb as 1/2/10 But a yank would write as 2/1/10.

So I added dd/mm/yyyy to the column so that we all use same format

Also if you double click date field it brings up a dialog box, where you click the desired date. This will now enter date in European Format as I changed setting from USA to UK/Eur.

Edited by Butterflyman

you have a problem with date column.

I would write 1st Feb as 1/2/10 But a yank would write as 2/1/10.

So I added dd/mm/yyyy to the column so that we all use same format

Also if you double click date field it brings up a dialog box, where you click the desired date. This will now enter date in European Format as I changed setting from USA to UK/Eur.

Well spotted Butterflyman

Cheers