IGNORED

Everton 3 Manchester United 1

blue1878

I've just got home from watching Everton deservadly beat Manchester United 3 - 1

And tonight I'll go out for a few beers :Eat_Me::Disease::question1: to celebrate

Over the 90 minutes Everton deserved the win.

And the Everton fans were brilliant when the fans are on blob there's no better place to be than Goodison Park

Come on you blues

yep, quality game. so jelous you were there. definatly a well deserved win. everton certainly are the team for bringing the younger players through the ranks. rodwells goal was quality when you look at the cost of the man u goalie and defence he beat! would love to write more but i still have some man u fans to call!! :question1:

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

yes well played the Toffee Men

beating both Chelsea and Man Utd is no easy thing

we're back in it now!!!

tl6237 (a gooner)

i enjoyed watching that game...everton deserved to win..i thought they were awesome

they are so hard to beat at goodison as all the best teams have been finding out...have a cracking manager too

chelsea for the title :GoldenSmile1:

LIVE THE DREAM !!

It's now important that we keep on playing well so that we can try and get into one of the league placings that will get us into the Europa Cup next season.

And it's good to see that we have some good young talent at Everton

well done blueboys ..fantatic in the second half..leon osman my man of the match ..and another 5 million on rodwells price.... coyb

As a United fan, Congratulations to Everton for their gritting win against United and Chelsea even though they have few players out injured. Well done Everton.. Hope they will go on to win the Europa Cup.

Edited by jocky king

As a United fan, Congratulations to Everton for their gritting win against United and Chelsea even though they have few players out injured. Well done Everton.. Hope they will go on to win the Europa Cup.

I also hope we go on to win the Europa Cup but first we need to get past Sporting Lisbon next Thursday. And if we do we'll then be in the last 16

And without the great Tim Cahill :P

It's a shame about Tim Cahill being injured because he has been playing well but we were also without other Key players as well.

Blue, great news for you!! So they can’t blame you any more for your side trips to Boyztown, hehe. :001_Thank_You5:

Here’s the headline: “Everton FC joined with unions in Liverpool on Wednesday 16 September to step up the fight against homophobia in sport.”

Read the full story here.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Blue, great news for you!! So they can’t blame you any more for your side trips to Boyztown, hehe. :Hug1:

Here’s the headline: “Everton FC joined with unions in Liverpool on Wednesday 16 September to step up the fight against homophobia in sport.”

Read the full story here.

Benny stop it....lol

I have never been to Boyztown and never will. The closest I will ever get to Boyztown is when I drink in my favourite girlie bar Palmers.....lol