Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Beach Huts

Batoche1885

So, where are these cheap beach huts everyone hears about? I would demand a toilet as part of the room, maybe a tv, power for at least 6 hours a day.

I would prefer to be within striking range of Pattaya, but I want the full range of the Thailand experience so a ways out would be fine.

In a hut on the beach with a beer and a pretty Thai lady....

Cheaper the better guys.

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

One of the small islands will suffice. Ko Samet, Ko Chang. Both a couple of hours from Pattaya.

Maybe Ko Larn. Don't know if they have beach bungalows?

(Far) beyond that, Samui, Krabi etc.

BTW toilet & electricity come as standard nowadays. :ShitHappens1:

Peace. :001_Thank_You5:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

One of the small islands will suffice. Ko Samet, Ko Chang. Both a couple of hours from Pattaya.

Maybe Ko Larn. Don't know if they have beach bungalows?

(Far) beyond that, Samui, Krabi etc.

BTW toilet & electricity come as standard nowadays. :D

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for the info, there are a number of places that look to be about my speed(or lack thereof). :4:

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

There are bungalows available at several resorts out Ban Amphur way, Ban Saray, Sattahip.

However they are generally high quality and more expensive than hotel rooms.

You can still find them all over Thailand but in the main they are now part of the folklore of the place rather than the norm'.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...

Try lonely beach, koh chang they have few places with huts on the beach from about 300bt /day. I think 'sunset huts' have website. lonely beach koh chang is what i imagine koh samui was like 25 years ago.