IGNORED

Any Pink Floyd Fans?

davethailand

The Blues Factory is proud to announce that "The New Machine" Pink Floyd tribute band from the UK will be performing their Pink Floyd tribute show live on our stage on Wednesday 24th February.

This is the band that HEADLINED this years Burapa bike weekend here in Pattaya last Friday and Saturday where they rocked the place.

Also on the night Lam Morrison and The Rock Machine will be playing.

I am still in talks but the night will also be used to help a local wothwhile charity.

Doors open at 9pm with live music from 10pm.

No cover charge.

www.thenewmachine.co.uk

Myspace

see you there.

:rolleyes:

logo-2-web.jpg

Edited by davethailand

Now that would be a event I would like to see, but I am stuck in the cold UK :)

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

well shit howdy, I'm a big floyd fan. I just meet roger last year, I work in the industry He did a "warm up" show before the cochila show. I might come by and check it out, if I'm still awake, jet lag and all.

Just been chatting with one of the Guy's who organized the Burapa event and The New Machine Band want to do this gig before they go but they want to do it for charity, as I won't allow tickets to be sold for events like this there will be a donation box in front of the stage, so basically if you liked their set it would be great if people could make a small donation. Blues Factory will also contribute and the proceeds will be split between the Camillian Centre and The Mercy Centre.

cheers

DT.

:Cross_Fingers:

wish i could be there,

had a great time over new years at your place and every other time i have been...

i arrive end of March so i will miss it,

but it sounds wicked!!!!!!

you don't stop partying because you grow old,

you grow old because you stop partying

I wish I were there! I saw Pink Floyd back in the 80's albeit without Roger Waters. New England Patriots-Foxboro-Sullivan Stadium-no longer there-new stadium built...I have seen our local band also called, The Machine..Great. Always go to this bar, when they are here...

Wish they would play in Pattaya again after 13 March..Floyd is my favorite band..

Big PF fan here, since 1975! Saw them at Knebworth playing DSOTM - a life changing experience, even though the show was crap! PF music in Pattaya fantastic :001_Thank_You5: