IGNORED

Sunshine Residence

jack walker

I know that the sunshine residence is girfriendly, but should i book a single room or a double room?

and what about taking 2 girls???

i saw that atsiam.com has an offer for stay7/pay6 for 1000 bht a night ie 6000 for 7 days for a double room.....

anyone had experience with booking through atsiam and/or sunshine residence.....

thank you

Hi Jack? welcome to the board. Firstly, I have nearlly always used Atsiam. Have never had a problem with them. Highly recomeded, One of the cheapest sites out there in my opinion.

Yes always book a double room. This gets around any joiner fee, and applies to nearly all hotels (Watch out for the high end ones thou)

I have booked in to the Sunshine hotel for April - apparently there will be some building work going on in one of the wings (usually between 08:00 and 19:00) but should not be too much of a problem

How long are you going for? and when? have you checked the "promotions page" at "Atsiam? I am paying 800B per night! Which I think is a good deal for a hotel right in the centre, with a pool and breakfast.

Sawat-dii bobbings me old mate. Have a great time in Pattaya

i wil be there from 13 to 20 april , thanks for the info.....7 nights for 6000 so it's 857 a night.....

but do they charge a fee , if i want to take 2 girls.....????

Looks like we will be there at the same time 55555 Usually hotels will charge for your second guest. I expect that it will be around 250-300 Baht. Stop being greedy and leave some for us lesser mortals :Clap9:

Have a good one

yeah, but i like to try it one time, a thai-threesome.....

maybe we can meet and you can show me around..........i''m a pattaya-newbie......i have been in thailand twice- once in hatyai-and once i drove by car from Penang-malaysia to a small city- did not like it so much-only stayed for 2 days.....what i have seen on the internet is that pattaya is much bettter....so i wil find out myself

c u.....

Stayed at Sunshine over xmas/nye, pretty good hotel. They have no joiner fees what-so-ever. I booked single and brought back two chicks a couple of times and nobody at reception batted an eye when gathering IDs. The security guard just gave me a salute, wink and a nod on the way to the elevator.

The Residence wing was recommended to me. Try to get a room on a high floor, away from the noise down below on Soi8.

From what I understand they're tearing down one of the hotel towers over the next 1.5 years, I think tower A.

I'm so jealous! Have fun!

Edited by buddyedgewood
If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett