Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

chintin loft

420suckme

I'm going to be in los in a week. It's between the chintin lofts and the residence garden. Which one would be best for a first timer, It looks like they are both kinda far from the action, but I don't mind walking. I know there is no fee at the RG, I've searched the post for the CL but I haven't been able to find out if they charge a fee for your "Friend" to come up to your room. Any help is appreciated. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by 420suckme

No my friend citin loft is guest friendly u can bring girls they leave there I.D card down stairs.

I have just booked to go back in april for 16 nights and thats where im stayin.

Hope that helps

London2Pattaya

:Dehydrated:

No my friend citin loft is guest friendly u can bring girls they leave there I.D card down stairs.

I have just booked to go back in april for 16 nights and thats where im stayin.

Hope that helps

London2Pattaya

:Dehydrated:

thanks

Can confirm hotel is totally girl friendly with no joiner fee,unlike some places they treat the girls with respect,even if bringing more than one back you'll have no problems,it'll give you a chance to try out the capacious shower cubicle for multiple fun..........

• 2 weeks later...

Wow great hotel, if I ever come back to los I'll stay here again. It's away from all the hustles and bustle, but easy to get to the beach.

do they have hd lcd tv

flat screen older samsungs with a make over, they have the black boarder with the round power button, so they look like hd's.

I am glad of the positive reviews, I will be staying there.

I checked the website. The room is 1299 per night. This amount includes breakfast for two.

• 2 months later...

As a newbie, I would stay at the Baywalk Residence. The area is always well lit with plenty of people about. There is also a money exchange attached and the mall is virtually next door. Its a one block walk to Walking Street. Plus there is no joiners fee for multiple "friends" :001_Thank_You5: . That being said, my next go round I am going to try Citin Lofts as well to try it out now that I feel comfortable with the multiple areas.

Citin Loft is definately visitor friendly, have stayed there twice (Nov 09 & Mar 10)

rooms are very large, beds are BIG and comfortable ( make sure you get kingsize and not twin)

showers are very large and built for fun. Breakfast not the best from the buffet service but

the prepare eggs fresh to order in the restaraunt on the left ask for what you want as you

walk in. Walk to Second road and Beach road is easy once you've settled in and the journey is

safe. Next time in Pats I will be staying there again.

Ps. They have a free shuttle to junction of Second road & Central road if you don't want to walk.

Private baht bus for return journey from Walking Street normaly 150bht.

Enjoy your trip. :GoldenSmile1:

Loved the citin loft. Cab driver really had a hard time finding it though. Great hotel IMO. If you don't mind it being a little hidden then I'd say go for it. Wont regret it.