Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden introduces Bar Fines

PattayaPete

"What, no freelancers!!!!", I hear people say. Well, yes the Beer Garden does have freelancers and quite a few of them however they rarely turn up before 9pm. Those that do come early rarely find a farang to hook up with so they stop coming in early. A vicious circle really.

In the past we have run successful promotions aimed at getting the girls in early. They work, insofar as the girls turn up but as they still don't find any action they soon get bored with it and revert to turning up later. To combat this we are launching a new Friday promotion this week aimed at both sides of the problem.

For the girls we will be offering free drinks (yes free) between 4pm and 9 pm on Friday nights. This offer is for unaccompanied girls sitting at either of the two bars.

For the guys we are offering Bar Fines between these times.

Bar Fines may not sound like much of a promotion but the BIG DIFFERENCE is that WE will pay YOU the bar fine. If you hook up with a freelancer in the Beer Garden between 4 pm and 9 pm on Friday nights, WE will pay YOU a 200 baht bar fine. The 200 baht will be credited to your bill, so that's 3 or 4 extra beers for free.

To accommodate this we have appointed Ae as Mamasan. If you want to bar fine a girl, just ask your server and she will bring over Mamasan Ae to sort things out for you. Ae will add the 200 baht credit to your bill.

What happens after WE pay YOUR bar fine is as always in Pattaya between you and the girl. We expect you to leave with her but after that you'll need to figure out what happens, yourself.

If you do not use the full 200 baht credit, we will not pay it back in cash. You need to spend it or lose it. You can use it on any of our food or drink products.

So, the girls drink free and the guys get paid 200 baht for picking up a girl. That has to be a good deal. If it works well on Fridays we may introduce it as a nightly promotion but with shorter hours. You'll hear about it here if we do.

fl1.jpg

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you doing about avoiding abuse of this deal? Example, a guy picks up a girl, gets the credit takes her out then leaves her after they leave the bar? Or tells a girl to go to the bar then "meets" her there to get the credit...? Kind of confusing. Is there a minimum charge over the 200Baht or if the bill is 180Baht then everything is free?

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

does seem open to exploitation

haven't been lately

might have company at this fridays meet

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

Sounds like a great deal - hope you are still doing it when I arrive in April.

I read your offer and then got to wondering 'where is this place' .. so I click on the webside and low and behold, there is the seat I had at least 5 meals in on my first trip ... just never knew what the place was called :-P

Worse still, I didn't realise there were girls there for the taking ... I think I had my agogo goggles on those nights.

Wow, you now get paid to take a girl. I agree with adiggity that some will abuse this system but it's only one night a week and it's only 200 Baht. I don't see a lot of guys going out of their way to get a couple of free beers but some will. I think this is a great promotion and I hope it works. Big Chris

Wow, you now get paid to take a girl. I agree with adiggity that some will abuse this system but it's only one night a week and it's only 200 Baht. I don't see a lot of guys going out of their way to get a couple of free beers but some will. I think this is a great promotion and I hope it works. Big Chris

sounds like the new mecca for CC on friday nights.

if anyone can abuse this offer it'll be them!

I have been involved with hundreds of promotions over my working life many of which were open to similar abuse. The nice thing is that people that abuse these sort of promotions are in a very small minority. Many business owners are scared to run promotions for fear of such abuse. It's a very minor issue and really should not be of concern.

You may not believe it but most people have a good heart and are completely honest. The few ratbags out there have never diminished my belief in the basic goodness of most people.

adiggity

No minimum charge and no catches. If your bill is less than 200 baht you pay nothing. If you bill is more than 200 baht you pay the amount less 200 baht.

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

wow. well im not into freelancers or the beer garden. but with this promotion going on, i sure wouldn't mind trying your place out..

good luck to you...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

It's all about bums on seats, and (thankfully) I still think we decent mongers are in the majority.

Its like any business - promotions cost money, but in the end you stand the chance of increased revenue, and better still, brand loyalty.

There are a couple of bars in Patts that get more than their share of my money, simply because of the quality of service and the way they go out of their way to provide a customer with a memorable experience (and I'm not just talking p2p here).

:D

Sounds like a good idea, Pete.

I'll be down in March. I always enjoy the food and service at PBG, so I think this will be a bigger incentive to go more often.

Hope you have long term success with it.

Tony

is it a myth about freelancers ie gettting robbed,or does it happen.

PattayaPete : Kudos to you for follow up your business, and always come up with something new. Well done. :D

What about rent one of those huge spotlights, that lights up the sky, to draw attention to your place? Might help attract customers after dark sets in.

Any ideas to increase daytime traffic, at your place?

All the best.

A nice idea to get things moving - I hope it works out for you. I know there are some cheap bastards in Pattaya, but colluding with a girl to get 200 Baht (100 each ?) off their drinks really is desperate !

sounds like a really good way to find out which girls are bringing the punters in and how many punters use the beer garden....

What a deal. Too bad I'm gone now and can't take advantage. I talked to a few of the girls there a couple weeks ago and one of them was very sweet. If I hadn't been on my way to meet somebody I would have taken her with me especially if I was paid to. I wish the gogo's would take off with this idea. LOL

On a side note I ate at BG numerous times this trip and always enjoyed it as did the ladies. Food was good, reasonably priced and the atmosphere was fantastic. My only complaint was that it was always hard to get a seat out on the edge.

Come to Pattaya and get paid to take a girl back to your hotel.... WINNER!

Well done Pete... Always liked your ideas mate.

Pattaya Pete,

sounds good, but i have just thought of something...

i would not touch freelancers myself with a barge pole - there is far too much choice in the bars and then if something goes Pete Tong i have a point of reference,

will these girls really be your bar girls or as i think i read they are actually freelancers and you are offering them a place to work from...

if one of them goes Ting Tong on a client will they be safe knowing they can come and see you about it????

other than this sounds like a plan mate...

you don't stop partying because you grow old,

you grow old because you stop partying

they are actually freelancers and you are offering them a place to work from...

That is the general idea I think.

The ladies have a place to find customers without having to resort to Beach Road and the possibility of being hit up for 'Tea Money'.

While Pete has some beautiful ladies in his bar to attract customers.

Win win.

Mind you... I think the food, the view and the service staff are more than enough to make the PBG an almost daily haunt for me.

Outstanding idea Peter.

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

great promo! :Circle_Sharks:

"What, no freelancers!!!!", I hear people say. Well, yes the Beer Garden does have freelancers and quite a few of them however they rarely turn up before 9pm. Those that do come early rarely find a farang to hook up with so they stop coming in early. A vicious circle really.

In the past we have run successful promotions aimed at getting the girls in early. They work, insofar as the girls turn up but as they still don't find any action they soon get bored with it and revert to turning up later. To combat this we are launching a new Friday promotion this week aimed at both sides of the problem.

For the girls we will be offering free drinks (yes free) between 4pm and 9 pm on Friday nights. This offer is for unaccompanied girls sitting at either of the two bars.

For the guys we are offering Bar Fines between these times.

Bar Fines may not sound like much of a promotion but the BIG DIFFERENCE is that WE will pay YOU the bar fine. If you hook up with a freelancer in the Beer Garden between 4 pm and 9 pm on Friday nights, WE will pay YOU a 200 baht bar fine. The 200 baht will be credited to your bill, so that's 3 or 4 extra beers for free.

To accommodate this we have appointed Ae as Mamasan. If you want to bar fine a girl, just ask your server and she will bring over Mamasan Ae to sort things out for you. Ae will add the 200 baht credit to your bill.

What happens after WE pay YOUR bar fine is as always in Pattaya between you and the girl. We expect you to leave with her but after that you'll need to figure out what happens, yourself.

If you do not use the full 200 baht credit, we will not pay it back in cash. You need to spend it or lose it. You can use it on any of our food or drink products.

So, the girls drink free and the guys get paid 200 baht for picking up a girl. That has to be a good deal. If it works well on Fridays we may introduce it as a nightly promotion but with shorter hours. You'll hear about it here if we do.

fl1.jpg

Great idea.

Marketing genius :Deadhorse:

Pete, will you be my uncle? :Oops5:

kanchanapattayadispensary1.jpg

I have been involved with hundreds of promotions over my working life many of which were open to similar abuse. The nice thing is that people that abuse these sort of promotions are in a very small minority. Many business owners are scared to run promotions for fear of such abuse. It's a very minor issue and really should not be of concern.

You may not believe it but most people have a good heart and are completely honest. The few ratbags out there have never diminished my belief in the basic goodness of most people.

adiggity

No minimum charge and no catches. If your bill is less than 200 baht you pay nothing. If you bill is more than 200 baht you pay the amount less 200 baht.

Love your bold schemes Pete. All the best! I always have my girl in tow when I,m there (last there yesterday) Hope I can hook up with a FL at PBG...

Archived