Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden introduces Bar Fines

PattayaPete

I think this is a great idea!!!

Last trip I was in your place almost every night...also brought over several gogo girls (my barfine and a couple of her friends that weren't working that night)...and two nights i just took out a few before they went into NLD1 at 7pm.

EVERYBODY loves the PBG...food good, reasonable prices...and a million dollar view.

This is NOT a typical beer bar at all...this imho is really a good restaurant that happens to have a few freelancers around...in a zero pressure environment.

I never found a freelancer I wanted, they tended to be a bit older than I like...but had fun flirting with 2 of your cute bar staff girls and that was a lot of fun...even bumped into one that was off shopping one afternoon up on 2nd road...we had a nice chat, good girl!

I am very picky and tend to be critical of service, food, etc...and I can tell you guys that this place is great. And, the music videos on the TVs are a nice touch too...loud enough to listen to em if you want to...but not so loud that you can't ignore them and focus on a good conversation as well.

When a business owner does it right, I like to chime in...hope this helps drive a few butts into seats for ya dude!

Cheers, Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ame='phantom51red' date='22 February 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1266867178' post='815866']

\\

but you could have 2 drinks and go off with a BG. It'll have cost you nothing. Nor the girl. That's right isn't it?

Anyone know how it went?

I think paying the girls to come and stay x hours may be better.

or paying them if they leave with a guy. that's open to BG abuse though.

getting the girls in and to stay is the main obstacle. Europeans will come if there's pussy.

maybe I am reading it wrong but the OP does state that the girls get FREE Drinks- so why would they not go to the bar

• 6 months later...

hello, my dear friends

in september 2010 i went to beer garden and i see one of the girls who working there name jum,she is very slim,beautifull and talks very good english.does anybody know here or take her out recently and for the guys who are now in pattaya,who can help me to see if she goes with anybody to a hotel,let me know if you can help me,i want to know if she will cheat on me,so i pay youre costs if you can proof me she go with you.thanks

hello, my dear friends

in september 2010 i went to beer garden and i see one of the girls who working there name jum,she is very slim,beautifull and talks very good english.does anybody know here or take her out recently and for the guys who are now in pattaya,who can help me to see if she goes with anybody to a hotel,let me know if you can help me,i want to know if she will cheat on me,so i pay youre costs if you can proof me she go with you.thanks

http://www.pattaya-investigations.com/

I've been a regular at the PBG (is always good value and laid back) every time that i've been to Patts and never knew this offer was on.

Is good to have a heads up!

The fundamental problem with Pattaya Beer Garden is, it's in the wrong place. It's too isolated. Great for taking a girl once you've picked her up else where. £4 means nothing to most of us, who spend many hundreds just to get there. However, £4 might mean something to the girls if they end up alone at the end of the night.

I would suggest you give the money to the girls who turn up between 4 and 9pm.

The other idea, I think it was yours, is to give out lottery tickets every half hour to girls between 4 and 9 for a grand draw every night/week.

I fully understand that girls won't turn up if there aren't any men there, and visa versa. But I do think you need to get the girls in there first. This will need to be a long term investment as word spreads around.

hello, my dear friends

Jum? A photo would be useful!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Conceicao, sorry for nailing her recently.

Damage was THB 2000, pls send cheque :Grin_Jump1:

sorry harly,she is a he and is a katoey,so i hope you had a good time

A nice idea to get things moving - I hope it works out for you. I know there are some cheap bastards in Pattaya, but colluding with a girl to get 200 Baht (100 each ?) off their drinks really is desperate !

Maybe the publicity could be transleted in....Hindi language... :unsure:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

sorry harly,she is a he and is a katoey,so i hope you had a good time

OK, OK was joking.

Of course I didn't nail her (him), cause (s)he told me about her (his) BF conceicao :GrinNod1:

• 2 months later...

Can a guy take one of the waitresses out of the bar for the night? If so, is there a bar fine that HE has to pay?

As far as I know this isn't possible but there are daytime staff and evening staff so might be able to persuade one of the daytime staff to join you for an evening.

As far as I know this isn't possible but there are daytime staff and evening staff so might be able to persuade one of the daytime staff to join you for an evening.

My niece (on Thai wife's side) works at the beer garden as a server.

She says that some of the workers will make arrangements to meet the occasional

foreigner outside of work if 1) they like him AND 2) the money being offered is enough to tempt.

She has never admitted to actually going with a foreigner for money (she is married), I know that she turned down offers of 2000b because she said it "wasn't enough".

• 1 month later...

So is this deal still on?

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

Very good gesture mate hope it works in your favour and it attracts the right sort of people

will definitely stop by when next in town

• 2 years later...

"What, no freelancers!!!!", I hear people say. Well, yes the Beer Garden does have freelancers and quite a few of them however they rarely turn up before 9pm. Those that do come early rarely find a farang to hook up with so they stop coming in early. A vicious circle really.

In the past we have run successful promotions aimed at getting the girls in early. They work, insofar as the girls turn up but as they still don't find any action they soon get bored with it and revert to turning up later. To combat this we are launching a new Friday promotion this week aimed at both sides of the problem.

For the girls we will be offering free drinks (yes free) between 4pm and 9 pm on Friday nights. This offer is for unaccompanied girls sitting at either of the two bars.

For the guys we are offering Bar Fines between these times.

Bar Fines may not sound like much of a promotion but the BIG DIFFERENCE is that WE will pay YOU the bar fine. If you hook up with a freelancer in the Beer Garden between 4 pm and 9 pm on Friday nights, WE will pay YOU a 200 baht bar fine. The 200 baht will be credited to your bill, so that's 3 or 4 extra beers for free.

To accommodate this we have appointed Ae as Mamasan. If you want to bar fine a girl, just ask your server and she will bring over Mamasan Ae to sort things out for you. Ae will add the 200 baht credit to your bill.

What happens after WE pay YOUR bar fine is as always in Pattaya between you and the girl. We expect you to leave with her but after that you'll need to figure out what happens, yourself.

If you do not use the full 200 baht credit, we will not pay it back in cash. You need to spend it or lose it. You can use it on any of our food or drink products.

So, the girls drink free and the guys get paid 200 baht for picking up a girl. That has to be a good deal. If it works well on Fridays we may introduce it as a nightly promotion but with shorter hours. You'll hear about it here if we do.

fl1.jpg

Is this deal still on? ...Or has it fallen by the way-side?

Is this deal still on? ...Or has it fallen by the way-side?

probably long finished that was over three years ago , the owner used to do

a blog on there website with regular updates , he stopped that three years

ago as well , I sent them a e-mail around the time got no reply , maybe the

place has new owner and cant be asked to inform people of updates .

I was there in August/Sept, don't think there is any barfine structure...  Just the coasters you turn over to green if you're "lookin", and red if not...

I was with a girl, so I wasn't hunting, but I noticed quite a few freelancers there waiting to meet guys...

No Barfines at PBG,  just some freelancers 

The place has evolved into a Family style Beer Garden/ Restaurant,  not really a pick up place IMO

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Pattaya Pete has been around a long time and has always made his enterprises successful, Everybody complains about the lack of originality in the bars with one just following the other, the jacuzzi for instance :LMFAO: .

Thinking outside the box has already gained him some reasonable priced advertising.  If it does not work it will have cost him very little, which will be easily covered by the new people who will have discovered his bar and will without doubt enjoy a few beers there in the future, whilst having a bite to eat and watching the sun go down.

Might stop by myself just so I can say I was bar-fined in Pattaya :Evil_Grin2:

• 5 months later...

Archived