IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden introduces Bar Fines

PattayaPete

Hey Pete sounds like a winner. But I hope the girls don't get to drunk.The last time I was in there pete,, you were telling my GF you loved her in thai. I under stand thai and did not think it was funny.

babydollsaddict.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something that would help your cause no end would be to post some photos of the girls that pass through the bar, with their permission of course !

Good luck

is this the place, where a few years back, you had 20/30 small bars, snooker tables

This complex is still there, the PBG is behind it. I mistook it for the PBG on my 1st trip, aided by many BGs screaming at us to come to their bar.

During my 2nd trip last Songkran, I thought I'd chance an arm in there. There were only 3 ropey looking FLs at the bar, but I though fuck it, I'll have a go for the novelty value. Hooked up with the best looking one, only to be blown out a few hours later. Next morning I looked at her picture & thought fuck me, back home in England I wouldn't touch it with yours.

Pete, I don't understand your obsession with turning PBG into a FL bar. You had an idea once & it didn't work, so tried again & it didn't work, tried again & it didn't work...Now this hair brained scheme.

You have a nice bar with ocean view, good food, good music & a 'feel good' environment. Either be a 'normal' bar or a BB, make your mind up.

My advice, for what it's worth, is to concentrate on marketing your bar 'as is'. You have zero visibility to passing trade, your bar is hard to find & your sign implies entrance to the BBs in front of your establishment.

I suspect that you have you investigated closing off the walkway that leads to the bar. Failing that you could have a smattering of sexy TGs employed to parade the walkway, enticing customers inside. As an alternative / compliment to this you could place bright neon signs (which wouldn't look out of place!) directing customers to your bar.

Anyway, just a few (possibly stupid) ideas for you. Good luck Pete, you have a nice bar & see you in a month.

Peace. :)

sgu_banner.gif

I will check the place out and if the music is not too loud I will spend some money there.

Always looking for new places to eat as I usally stay 28-30 days per trip.

From the description of where it is I have been in the bars out front many many times and never walked further back then the bathrooms.

So I suggest a sign outside the bathrooms pointing the way.

Ladies drinking free...great idea.

200 baht to the men, who are taking the ladies can easily have two beers for free and walk. I would at least say 200baht on a minimum 300baht tab, or SOMETHING to make sure there is some cashflow, but that's just me, I hope it works out for you.

There certainly were lots of girls yesterday. I however could not make use of the offer because 1) I wanted to go the addicts crawl and 2) Had too less time to get chatting with somebody I fancied...

That said, I frankly don't know why this promotion is required... I have been visiting PBG for four days in a row and its been very difficult to get a decent seat or to get the ordered food in less than 45 minutes..

Err....A bar that pays the bar fine for freelancers? (since when have I been paying a bar fine for freelancers?)...sounds a great deal for the bar though..you get freelancers(non-paid bar girls)to "work" your bar unpaid, ok give em a few drinks financed by the increased revenue from the farang guys who think they've a freebie (which they wouldn't pay anyway therefore they spend the freebie get back 200 baht and spend the rest of the night esconced in the bar buying girl drinks & probably a meal. Bar wins, girl wins, guess who loses?.....

I tried something like this at my bar once it works, men like a bar full of girls and bars like having unpaid staff...

How was the pbg last night then ? hope their were no bad apples trying to take advantage of the 200bht marketing idea.

Ill be there next friday for a gander ,i always pop into pbg anyways before i hit Walking Street to grab some nosh and beers :+]

:Circle_Sharks: The pbg is a great place to chill for a few hours with great music,and decent priced beer.There are usually a few girls in there and it is nice to step out of the madness for a while,then walk out out back in to the ring . :GoldenSmile1:

Sounds like a very innovative idea. Never hurts to have businesses use a little creativity to give commerce a spark.

Great idea!

The PBG is one of my top 3 bars in Pattaya, go there more often than not, though there is sometimes a shortage of girls in there. hope the idea works, good luck mate.

Generous promotion but i think its really aimed at the WRONG side of the crowd, imean i dont care bout a 200 baht if the amount of girls to pickup is small when theres a whole street full of em 100meters away.

Id suggest giving the GIRLS that 200baht... in someway, imean their there after the money after all not the guys, and when theres girls there will always be guys so all the promotional shiet should be in the girls favor in my opinion.

U dont need the encourage the male crowd in anyway if there starts to turn up alot of freelancers in ze place, ull only attract a few cheapcharlies with that 200 aimed towards the guys.

Generous promotion but i think its really aimed at the WRONG side of the crowd, imean i dont care bout a 200 baht if the amount of girls to pickup is small when theres a whole street full of em 100meters away.

Id suggest giving the GIRLS that 200baht... in someway, imean their there after the money after all not the guys, and when theres girls there will always be guys so all the promotional shiet should be in the girls favor in my opinion.

U dont need the encourage the male crowd in anyway if there starts to turn up alot of freelancers in ze place, ull only attract a few cheapcharlies with that 200 aimed towards the guys.

I think the fact that it is only 200 baht will work in favour of the real monger who sees it as a funny gimmick and would have a laugh that a bar is paying him to take away a girl.

There are many ways to market a bar in Thailand, you can bring in a lot of hot girls and wait for the men to sniff them out, or get the guys in fist and wait for the women to gravitate towards them .. as so many things are arse-about in LOS I seem to think the latter may see more success and could attract a reasonable number of FL's to the bar earlier.

Arriving in April for the first time; Been with freelancers in many countries but never been rewarded by shagging one. Appears to be a great deal if you actually take a fancy the girl. So, negotiate a 400 Baht ST and then come back to PGB for a few free beers!! Wow! Hope this is successful and in full flow by April. Good luck

Daveywindsor

Its 200 bht added to yer bill which ye will drink with not cash to put into pocket.

Sounds good to me, I hope the jerks do not screw it up for the rest of us. If I do not have one on Friday March 5th or March 12th I will stop by. Hell, I will stop by in any case and have a beer. At least you seem to be trying more than some of the other places.

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

The girls get free drinks but are there to find customers not to just have a drink, if there are no customers the girls will stop going. So, the 200 baht attracts the customers and encourages them to take a girl then the girls tell their friends they met a man at the beer garden then more girls show up and it would grow from there until it's a common place for guys to pick up girls...

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

Sounds like a very innovative idea. Never hurts to have businesses use a little creativity to give commerce a spark.

True indeed. Kudos to Pete for trying something new. Ignore the pessimists, Pete. Life's too short to pay them too much attention.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

• 2 weeks later...

Its 200 bht added to yer bill which ye will drink with not cash to put into pocket.

\\

but you could have 2 drinks and go off with a BG. It'll have cost you nothing. Nor the girl. That's right isn't it?

Anyone know how it went?

I think paying the girls to come and stay x hours may be better.

or paying them if they leave with a guy. that's open to BG abuse though.

getting the girls in and to stay is the main obstacle. Europeans will come if there's pussy.

I was in there a couple of nights ago and the food was great, there were six of us and most of us could not clear our plates. It was good value and entirely satisfactory. I've visited the place several times since it opened and it is now pretty well established and is deservedly well patronised.

I know the boss reads these threads so I will make a couple of points. We had a Thai girl with us and although there is a sign saying 'Single ladies Welcome' or something similar to it, it is written in English. She could not see the same message in Thai so Thai girls will be unaware of the offered invitation as very few can read English.

We sat at the edge of the restaurant by the sea and the lighting was too dim to see our food properly. Apart from this I think that the grub and service is as good as or better than any to be found elsewhere in Pattaya.

pete - who i have no association with - runs a good business.

i took a BG there las year. she is one of the poorer ones. actually sleeps in her bar. can't afford room. whole life revolves around her bar. never leaves it unless to hotel and back. neevr been to WS before. so i take her there and we go into the beer garden: "beautiful" she says, "beautiful very beautiful" she wouldn't stop saying it. i was happy when her drink came!! i ordered bee lao, "why my bar not have?" she was great.

thai BG's would love the beer garden. It's getting them in and staying and returning that doesn't seem to work. there's rarely any BG in there afternoon and not so many evening either.

compare to the bkk soi 7 beer garden. even when it was crumby - before recent make over - it was usually full from opening time. as it was on my 1 visit last trip.

The nice thing is that people that abuse these sort of promotions are in a very small minority.

You may not believe it but most people have a good heart and are completely honest. The few ratbags out there have never diminished my belief in the basic goodness of most people.

Exactly, And i think that most people just don't give a shit about 200 baht but that still could make people choose your bar....great idea

wow. well im not into freelancers or the beer garden. but with this promotion going on, i sure wouldn't mind trying your place out..

People sometime say that they are not into freelancers ass if they are only into high clas..w...res lol coem on we are in thailand not las vegas

And many freelancers are georges....and many gogo girls are not beautifull.....?!! what really atracts you to gogo,s bg ? is it the fact that you can complain if anything happens...?

Archived