IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden introduces Bar Fines

PattayaPete

Finally someone agrees that us sex gods, us manly studs, us beefcake iron cocks should get paid to take the girls. Great idea.

I don't spend enough time in the Beer Garden, will try get in more next time. Hope it goes well.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What, no freelancers!!!!", I hear people say. Well, yes the Beer Garden does have freelancers and quite a few of them however they rarely turn up before 9pm. Those that do come early rarely find a farang to hook up with so they stop coming in early. A vicious circle really.

In the past we have run successful promotions aimed at getting the girls in early. They work, insofar as the girls turn up but as they still don't find any action they soon get bored with it and revert to turning up later. To combat this we are launching a new Friday promotion this week aimed at both sides of the problem.

For the girls we will be offering free drinks (yes free) between 4pm and 9 pm on Friday nights. This offer is for unaccompanied girls sitting at either of the two bars.

For the guys we are offering Bar Fines between these times.

Bar Fines may not sound like much of a promotion but the BIG DIFFERENCE is that WE will pay YOU the bar fine. If you hook up with a freelancer in the Beer Garden between 4 pm and 9 pm on Friday nights, WE will pay YOU a 200 baht bar fine. The 200 baht will be credited to your bill, so that's 3 or 4 extra beers for free.

To accommodate this we have appointed Ae as Mamasan. If you want to bar fine a girl, just ask your server and she will bring over Mamasan Ae to sort things out for you. Ae will add the 200 baht credit to your bill.

What happens after WE pay YOUR bar fine is as always in Pattaya between you and the girl. We expect you to leave with her but after that you'll need to figure out what happens, yourself.

If you do not use the full 200 baht credit, we will not pay it back in cash. You need to spend it or lose it. You can use it on any of our food or drink products.

So, the girls drink free and the guys get paid 200 baht for picking up a girl. That has to be a good deal. If it works well on Fridays we may introduce it as a nightly promotion but with shorter hours. You'll hear about it here if we do.

fl1.jpg

Great idea. I was there July of 2009 and it was so boring with not many good looking ladies in sight.

The place looked very good, but....very little action and I was there around 11:00 PM. The palce was really boring , so this idea might spark good interest. Happy mongering my friends....Tony from California

I am a BABY DOLL fan

WOW....sounds like Great deal.I hope it's still running next week when I arrive. Thanks for trying a New and creative idea, I hope some cheapie-charlies don't spoil the promotion.

There have been many gimmicks in the past that have been used to try and turn this bar into a fully fledged freelancer bar but with very limited success.

Meanwhile other freelancer bars like Bamboo, Walking Street, JP, etc, are rammed full of freelancers each and every night.

Maybe consideration should be given to tackling the more fundamental problems which prevent this bar from being successful as a freelancer bar rather than thinking up one short lived gimmick after another.

great idea; I love the place for its chilled athmosphere right by the water. being usually an afternoon customer, the only thing I always missed was the bar girls! glad you're changing this, will check it out friday in a week

I've never been at Pattaya Beer Garden at night to look for a freelancer. Wasn't ewen aware that there might be freelancers around. Will have a look on my next trip. Thanks for the info.

Eaten there a couple of times and while the service was a little slow thought the food was excellent and it is a nice setting. Can't say I'm that bothered about the FLs as I was there to eat not party.

great spin on a promotion... If you are still offering it when I get to town in 4 weeks I will check it out too. thanks

It sounds great but I am returning to Pattaya in April for my second trip and do not know where the PBG is. Could somebody please clue me in. Thank you

Well I suppose that is one way to circumnavigate the newly enforced BiB controls.

Officer: I cite you because you implement barfines that farang pay to get women or lady drink.

PBG: No officer. The ladies don't pay for drink and we pay the farangs.

Works for me. I'll see you another week or so . . .

Hi Pete

I don't think we ever met, but I've frequented PBG regularly on my last few trips, often during mid afternoon.

You have a view to die for. Excellent food at reasonable price, quality service & a mean non-alcoholic refreshing Mango juice drink. Oh & your music policy... Where else can you catch the Paperback Writer promo? Fab!

Your idea sounds like crazy accounting in a parallel universe - so just about right for Pattaya then.

Best of luck & I hope to return soon (once flight prices are more affordable).

Cheers

Tony

Scotland

"What, no freelancers!!!!", I hear people say. Well, yes the Beer Garden does have freelancers and quite a few of them however they rarely turn up before 9pm. Those that do come early rarely find a farang to hook up with so they stop coming in early. A vicious circle really.

In the past we have run successful promotions aimed at getting the girls in early. They work, insofar as the girls turn up but as they still don't find any action they soon get bored with it and revert to turning up later. To combat this we are launching a new Friday promotion this week aimed at both sides of the problem.

For the girls we will be offering free drinks (yes free) between 4pm and 9 pm on Friday nights. This offer is for unaccompanied girls sitting at either of the two bars.

Bar Fines may not sound like much of a promotion but the BIG DIFFERENCE is that WE will pay YOU the bar fine. If you hook up with a freelancer in the Beer Garden between 4 pm and 9 pm on Friday nights, WE will pay YOU a 200 baht bar fine. The 200 baht will be credited to your bill, so that's 3 or 4 extra beers for free.

To accommodate this we have appointed Ae as Mamasan. If you want to bar fine a girl, just ask your server and she will bring over Mamasan Ae to sort things out for you. Ae will add the 200 baht credit to your bill.

What happens after WE pay YOUR bar fine is as always in Pattaya between you and the girl. We expect you to leave with her but after that you'll need to figure out what happens, yourself.

If you do not use the full 200 baht credit, we will not pay it back in cash. You need to spend it or lose it. You can use it on any of our food or drink products.

So, the girls drink free and the guys get paid 200 baht for picking up a girl. That has to be a good deal. If it works well on Fridays we may introduce it as a nightly promotion but with shorter hours. You'll hear about it here if we do.

fl1.jpg

Thats great, I really like the beer bar and setting. I've just not seen any girls that rocked my boat yet. I do enjoy the good garden hamburger and had it for Thanksgiving day last and another last night. My gf for the night thought it was funny to have the upside down bar fine idea but a pretty good idea.

I'll have to go alone sometime and see what shows up. There were about 8 pretty good lookers at the bar after 9PM last night.

Gspotman

It sounds great but I am returning to Pattaya in April for my second trip and do not know where the PBG is. Could somebody please clue me in. Thank you

It is at the north end of Walking Street, bang where the traffic turns left off Beach Road.

You will see the sign.

Walk through a bar area with Muang Thai (kick boxing) and you are there. It's actually over the sea.

I ate there twice last trip. Lasagne was a floury mush. Braised beef with onions was 5 star. There is draught beer, Tiger as I recall.

What are you doing about avoiding abuse of this deal? Example, a guy picks up a girl, gets the credit takes her out then leaves her after they leave the bar? Or tells a girl to go to the bar then "meets" her there to get the credit...? Kind of confusing. Is there a minimum charge over the 200Baht or if the bill is 180Baht then everything is free?

The guy must be a real CHEAP CHARLIE to go to all this bother to save 200 Baht on a day out with his girlfriend.

It may work one time, but doubt is a second time, as it all has to go through the mamasan.

Thought: What happens if another guy gets there first and hits on his girl. She thinks "This guy is not trying to save 200 Baht" and decides to try him out as a replacement, or even grab an ST while her boyfrined waits for sloppy seconds ....

I usually go to PBG to eat or meet friends. Maybe time to explore the other "Possiblities"

I think this is a great idea! I will be there next week! Looking forward to seeing what happens on a Friday! Thanks for the info! And I will be sure to spread the word on the promotion to my friends! :001_Thank_You5:

Exotic Asian Tours

San Francisco, CA. USA

Good Idea. All marketing strategies need time to evolve. Give it time. I will go to the PBG during my trip.

fl1.jpg

Hi PP,

I spent alot of time last christmas 08 in pattaya beer 1 of my pals was seeing waitress... & it was my 1st time in heaven :Circle_Sharks:We seen the new year in and our bar bill must kept the bar going a few monthes lol? There never seen much action or approachable LBFMs but like i SAID IT WAS MY 1ST TIME.... However I did see the sign ? did it say single girls welcome.....? or something like that? But I never really seen any LBFMs and to be fair it didnt seem much of a pick joint? I was quiet interested by your info so me and my pal are there in May :Cross_Fingers: So I will defo pay the garden a visit lets hope their are some flowers that are worth watering.....

Pattaya.Bad.Boy.4.life

Iron bar man

The guy must be a real CHEAP CHARLIE to go to all this bother to save 200 Baht on a day out with his girlfriend.

It may work one time, but doubt is a second time, as it all has to go through the mamasan.

Thought: What happens if another guy gets there first and hits on his girl. She thinks "This guy is not trying to save 200 Baht" and decides to try him out as a replacement, or even grab an ST while her boyfrined waits for sloppy seconds ....

I usually go to PBG to eat or meet friends. Maybe time to explore the other "Possiblities"

I don't think it really has to go through a mamasan if I'm correct. The girls are still freelancers. If there was one city in the world that there would be people that take advantage of a deal like this it would be Pattaya, but as PattayaPete said it should only be a small number, and I agree.

In the long run to establish the beergarden as a prominent freelancer pick up joint (I assume this was one of the initial goals in establishing the place and it hasn't really gone quite as planned) would be worth the temporary loss of income anyways.

I guess PattayaPete will just deal with the problem girls (Drinking for free but not going with customers) and guys (Cheap Charlies abusing the system) when they arise.

PS. I wasn't trying to be negative towards the idea just playing Devil's advocate.

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

This is one of the best promotions I've seen in Pattaya. Certainly got everybody's attention in a hurry. Best of luck with it. I'll be there this Friday and I'll damn sure tell all of my friends about it.

sounds good to me

What are you doing about avoiding abuse of this deal? Example, a guy picks up a girl, gets the credit takes her out then leaves her after they leave the bar? Or tells a girl to go to the bar then "meets" her there to get the credit...? Kind of confusing. Is there a minimum charge over the 200Baht or if the bill is 180Baht then everything is free?

I does seem this could be exploited. But who is going to go to the trouble for 200 BHAT. I do enjoy going to ther Beer bars and sorting throuogh to find the occassional Gem in the place. It is fun and you don't have a lot of the expenses associated with the Agogo's. No mamason to tip, no hassle with the crouds etc.

Pete- get to Pattaya 3 times a year- every year- have TGF but always have a few days alone

Always wondered why PBG didn't catch on the way the soi 7 BG in BKK did- it has beautiful view- I had always heard it had good food- but was low on freelancers-

If nothing else- i will think of this place for dinner (in addition to King Seafood ) but should this work- ill make it a daily stop- and NOT because of the 200 baht- but because this could be a very great pick up bar- best of luck- it's not easy- of late FLB is empty and Secrets is crowded- used to be the reverse

TO QUOTE THE GREAT GEORGE BURNS

SEX AT MY AGE IS LIKE TRYING TO SHOOT POOL WITH A ROPE

IF YOU LIVE TO BE 100- YOU'VE GOT IT MADE. VERY FEW PEOPLE DIE PAST THAT AGE

What a great idea well done. Some people will always find fault with

something, but for once it,s great girls get free drinks and we get

200 bath bar fine that to me is a plus. Hope it still be going on in

3 weeks time when I get there, shall look forward to spending a lot of

time there during my holiday. I like it when at last a bar try do things

with us customers in mind so I would spend more time and money in a good

place like that. Look forward to see ye all soon keep up the good work

and feck all the people that begrudge you this good idea, well done.

Archived