IGNORED

Par 3 Golf Course

formulaic

Hi,

I heard there is a par 3 golf course at Laemchabang Golf Club next to the clubhouse. Anyone played on it and know of prices? I like pitch and putt but not so keen on full length golf so this would be perfect for me.

Cheers

I have never heard of this place, there is a par 3, 9 hole course at the bottom of soi 5 Pratamnak. Next to the Aiana Hotel

Thanks. I think I know where you mean, but haven't heard of Aiana hotel. Can anyone play on the course and do they rent clubs?

I think it's the Asia hotel. I've played it a few times but don't remember the hotel Name for sure.

Anyone can play. If you are a golfer you really only need a PW and Putter. I think the longest hole was 125yds. Nothing fancy but cheap and something to do. You pay for 9 holes and can go around as many times as you like. They rent clubs but they aren't great if you are a regular golfer.

If you decide to play a lot you can buy a discount card in the hotel.

I think it's the Asia Hotel. I've played it a few times but don't remember the Hotel Name for sure.

Anyone can play. If you are a golfer you really only need a PW and Putter. I think the longest hole was 125yds. Nothing fancy but cheap and something to do. You pay for 9 holes and can go around as many times as you like. They rent clubs but they aren't great if you are a regular golfer.

If you decide to play a lot you can buy a discount card in the hotel.

Thanks, sounds like my cup of tea:)

I would also like to hear from anyone who has played the Laemchabang course however as I'd say if it exists they'd have made it pretty decent.

I found link to its decsription here:

http://www.thailandgolf.com/pattaya.htm

LAEM CHABANG INT. COUNTRY CLUB

Undisputedly best course in Pattaya and always in Mint condition. Top design by Jack Nicklaus, the MOUNTAIN-, LAKE- and CREEK-NINE guarantee variety and challenge.

The Par-3 Rock course near the gigantic clubhouse is fun to play.

Holes 3 x 9 Par 36/36/36 Designer Jack NICKLAUS

Opened 1994 Pro Shop Driving Range Pool

Sauna massage Restaurant

Thanks, sounds like my cup of tea:)

I would also like to hear from anyone who has played the Laemchabang course however as I'd say if it exists they'd have made it pretty decent.

I found link to its decsription here:

http://www.thailandgolf.com/pattaya.htm

LAEM CHABANG INT. COUNTRY CLUB

Undisputedly best course in Pattaya and always in mint condition. Top design by Jack Nicklaus, the MOUNTAIN-, LAKE- and CREEK-NINE guarantee variety and challenge.

The Par-3 Rock course near the gigantic clubhouse is fun to play.

Holes 3 x 9 Par 36/36/36 Designer Jack NICKLAUS

Opened 1994 Pro Shop Driving Range Pool

Sauna Massage Restaurant

It is a great course i played there a few years ago,also try kow keow these are my favourite courses in pattaya.

For something cheaper try the navy course in sattahip not as good as many courses but great value.

Got reply from Laemchabang. It is 100 baht to play on their par 3 course. I shall give it a try when I am there in couple weeks and report back:)

I played the Laem ChaBang GC a few year back and found it to be a very nice and challenging golf course. I don't recall hearing that they has a par three course back then, so I'm assuming that it is a recent addition. I didn't see it listed on their website...

http://www.laemchabanggolf.com/

but the website may more then likely need to be updated! :Cross_Fingers:

Owl

I played the Laem ChaBang GC a few year back and found it to be a very nice and challenging golf course. I don't recall hearing that they has a par three course back then, so I'm assuming that it is a recent addition. I didn't see it listed on their website...

http://www.laemchabanggolf.com/

but the website may more then likely need to be updated! :)

On the website click on clubhouse, then facilities. There is one pic of it. looks good, but will report back soon:)