IGNORED

Jomtien Soi 6 - Green Massage

Harry_Potter38

It seems that Soi 6 in Jomtien is becoming the Happy Ending massage center of Jomtien. Has anyone tried Green massage which is the first of the three massage shops in Soi 6? Also has anyone been able to ave a Happy Ending there or more? I walked past serveral times and noticed some very friendly looking pretty girls sitting outside trying to encouage customers through their doors.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I went into Green massage today. I went first to Yellow house and not much in the looks department so I declined and went to Green. Got a nice young girl pon about 25 and had a very good oil massage. She offered Hand Job which was all she would do so I just got the message and left. Girls are very pretty

I tried the Green massage once, the masseuse came up and I stripped down for oil massage and just as she starts she says she has to go in ten minutes can she get another to start. I got up, got dressed and started leaving. She then said she could do the massage. I left anyways, I hate these bait and switch tactics and won't put up with those antics.

Edited by gerry53

@Harry, don't know about Jomtien but in Pattaya I've always had a happy ending. Just ask the girl you like before you go inside.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

• 2 months later...

Jenny is from Yellow house and is nice but I don't like Green massage they look nice but I get also substitue and I left when it happend

Yes I also did find that young and best looking is not always best result. Poor massage technique and extras also below ordinary too. But that's Pattaya, a mixed-bag adventure always. Thats why its great.

• 2 months later...

Those places have been there for years but not as public :WhoSaw1: as Pattaya, always wondered why they are both Soi 6 :13::A2M::BJ1::BJ3:

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

• 1 month later...

Tammy at Yellow House used to be the most famous one, and plenty of posts about her performance.

Has she left?

Tammy is still at Yellow House. She gives a fair massage and good BBBJ happy ending. 1,000Bht for the works. She is, in my opinion, the most attractive of the lot, and is quite pleasant. I sent a friend of mine to her and he was equally pleased. He actually went fifteen minutes over the hour and she did not complain nor ask for more.

For a very good oil massage only with no HE for 300Bht see Noot at the first massage place (I forget the name) from Beach Road - that would be two before Yellow House. Do not go to the middle of the three as they will try the bait and switch.

Edited by mikey69wow

• 3 weeks later...

What ever you do, dont go to the Naranja house, it the first house and before it was Green massage.

I was there and never come back.

I picked up a girl, but upstairs i get an other one, i think oke no problem.

Than she give me a bad massage, after that she play whit my dick and ask me if she have to massage him too.

I say oke how much, she say 1000 bath, so i say no too much, than she say oke 1000 baht all in.

She began an hand job and i say, no give me a blowjob, but she dont want because she had an accident?????

I tould her to stop a paid an left.

I bin to Soi 6 many times but this is never happend to me.

A friend who was whit me had the same, only that girl ask for 1500 bath for a handjob.

Better go to the yellow house, they make a good massage whit a good happy end.

• 5 months later...

I have also tried the green one and the girl offered me something more but because my girlfriend was waiting for me downstairs i just got massage and left the place. But when i wanted to go over there few next times it was very busy and all of the nice girls were picked up already :(

Was in Green on Tuesday, nice girl (cant remember name i know its bad) good massage and she stripped for the massage, slipped on condom and we know the eventual outcome of that. Finished massage and gave HJ at the end

All in 1500 baht

John R

I'm a regular in Jomtien for holidays with the thai wife n daughter. She prefers the TTM on Soi 5 but I always go to Soi 6. Yellow House girls are the best and most reliable in my opinion. Green House and the other one Smile I have had some good times and some I have walked out of. The one in the middle has nicest rooms.

• 1 month later...

Went to Green massage the other day, had a good HJ...Girl stripped...false titties. Said she was the owner I think her name Nat or Nam. Anyway all OK you can guess the end resault. THB1200 all in

So, a massage for 200-300 baht (right?) and then a total fee of 1200 to 1500 for full service. That would be (if I calculate 300 for massage) a ST for 900 to 1200. Bit high if you ask me but if the service is great.... Up to you.

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

1200 - yes higher than going rate but not vastly.

• 3 weeks later...

Crazy prices. 300 massage ticket, 200-50 for HJ or whats the point - Soi6 will have you done for less - or soapys - the price points have strayed from reality - as I type in Soi 6 pattata - going to be good.

I also made the mistake of going to the OTHER Soi 6, and after this, know I did the right thing

Edited by smartbuy

I am new to jomtien, will stay for 2 months.

Jomtien Soi 6 massages sounds interesting (yellow house?)...

But as the thread started asked: when does these places open in the morning?

Well they usually open 10-11 am till same @night.... Now i have been here for about twelve days i haven't been for a massage as my freind or friends give one @ in my room. To Add, every other massage shop around jomtien has an Lb or two as well as femboys your choice! This also applies to pattay you can see it all over. So enjoy your stay and choose the one that your heart desires!!!

• 1 month later...

Went to Green Massage the other day, had a good HJ...Girl stripped...false titties. Said she was the owner I think her name Nat or Nam. Anyway all OK you can guess the end resault. THB1200 all in

if you take the boss over there.... then you take a ladyboy.. but now she have a boyfriend and doesn't work anymore