Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

help please

Mantra

every thread i open , all pics are coming up as a wee red cross, how can i sort this, thanks in advance.

same same but the same

looking through the help menu it seems that it happened before and is just a glitch. hopefully tomorrow it will be ok.

same same but the same

looking through the help menu it seems that it happened before and is just a glitch. hopefully tomorrow it will be ok.

thanks , Carny

Stating that you cannot see any pictures is a bit like trying to find a needle in a haystack.... please can you provide a specific URL to a thread where this is happening.

Stating that you cannot see any pictures is a bit like trying to find a needle in a haystack.... please can you provide a specific URL to a thread where this is happening.

Hi Terry, i can't see any pics on any of the threads at all, even peoples avatars are showing up as a little red cross.

Hi Terry, i can't see any pics on any of the threads at all, even peoples avatars are showing up as a little red cross.

That's odd... What browser are you using?

What is your connection speed? Link

It sounds like something local to your machine.

Just make sure you are not using IE6 from Microsoft, as I blocked it from the servers a few days ago.

Same here mate. I no fuck all about computers so i dont have a clue how to sort this. Any ideas?

i can resist anything , apart from temptation

Same here mate. I no fuck all about computers so i dont have a clue how to sort this. Any ideas?

Well.... what browser are you using?

That's odd... What browser are you using?

What is your connection speed? Link

It sounds like something local to your machine.

i am using I E 7 , just upgrading to IE 8, to see if that helps.

i am using I E 7 , just upgrading to IE 8, to see if that helps.

Try Firefox.... this forum version was designed for it.

Much better browser anyway IMO.

Try Firefox.... this forum version was designed for it.

Much better browser anyway IMO.

Firefox downloaded, everything working fine now, thank you.