IGNORED

Looks like it's going to be a very busy Xmas10/NYE11!

Buddy Edgewood

Since coming back from my virgin LOS trip over the Xmas2009/NYE2010 holidays, I've been trying to book the same trip for next year's holiday season. For the last couple of weeks I've been trying Agoda.com and even directly to the hotel sites and there doesn't seem to be anything open in the Soi7/8 areas. Could it be that maybe I'm too early in trying to book hotels for 10 months out or am I S.O.L.?

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Since coming back from my virgin LOS trip over the Xmas2009/NYE2010 holidays, I've been trying to book the same trip for next year's holiday season. For the last couple of weeks I've been trying agoda.com and even directly to the hotel sites and there doesn't seem to be anything open in the Soi7/8 areas. Could it be that maybe I'm too early in trying to book hotels for 10 months out or am I S.O.L.?

Not sure about hotels but I know that some airline booking websites have fairly short limits as to how far ahead you can book. If you know the hotel names I would try and email and see what they say. If you are looking at one of the Flipper hotels they do good deals directly. If you are going through a website it might also be worth waiting a little while as the best deals are not always released immediately. I bought my New Year flights in November last year at a better rate than I could have got in August.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Like most airlines, I think hotels -- and especially sites like Agoda -- don't publish great rates until you get within a few months of the date(s) of travel.

Great info, though, as I was just about to start looking into my return to LOS in late November. I'm still hoping for a trip around late May, but that trip looks a little shaky at this point.

i had same trouble. i managed to book my flights (netflights) but most hotels were saying only booking by request. lk hotel chain are taking bookings on their sites. . i booked lk royal . i've not been before so cant actually reccomend but sure plenty of people on here will advise

good luck

Christmas/New Year is always difficult as this is when many people have been having their 'One Holiday A Year' trip to Pattaya for many years. Try the Penthouse hotel. They might be able to help you. I think many people that stayed, at this time last year, have already booked.

Spam URL Banned or www.penthotel.com

I just can give you an idea about 4 – 5* places.

The room allotments for peak season are usually given to the agents (Agoda is one of them) in April/May, so they will update the rates and availability then.

Of course, you can book far more in advance, but this is some sort of gamble as all that depends on supply & demand.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

I started looking last week for hotels in Samui and the major sites all had "no rooms available on this date.."

i made a list and started calling each one individually and they all had room!!!

I would disagree however about the flights...

last year i got flights for about 800pds. direct from heathrow, and around October November they were up to 1000pounds !!!

you could get better prices with stop over but fuck that!!!

the sooner you do it the better chance you have of getting a deal...

this only applies at christmas - if you go the rest of the year then you can get good offers last minute , but not December mate...

i dont know what kind of hotel you need buti checked today and there are all sorts available for that time at present...

good luck,

you don't stop partying because you grow old,

you grow old because you stop partying

agree its to early to book try six months out you should be able to get any room you want then...

:001_Thank_You5: Thanks guys! I'll give it a few months and see what becomes available. Edited by buddyedgewood
If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett