IGNORED

1 Month stay - 20'000thb budget

Fabio1985

You might want to try some of the guesthouses in the Soi LK Metro area. Some of the ones mentioned favorably on this board are Irish Rovers, Billabong and Rockhouse. Just google the names of these places along with Pattaya for the websites.

You might want to try some of the guesthouses in the Soi LK Metro area. Some of the ones mentioned favorably on this board are Irish Rovers, Billabong and Rockhouse. Just google the names of these places along with Pattaya for the websites.

yes i know LK Metro. i stayed in metro apartments but no have pool ! sometimes i need one plunge.

only one ive stayed at with those facilities is Nova park.

actually reasonably quiet area....5min walk to Soi 6...

irish pub Jamesons at entrance..hairdresser,gym,massage on site..

wifi was free last time i stayed..

oh..the downside i just remember why i aint going back

is you have to pay deposit same price as room..

Edited by malcyx

Go for Pattaya Bay Resort its way below your budget, just book early as they book up quick in low season.

You can check out :

The Cottage 2nd road sai 2 left of the big C

Windmill resort Naklua road soi 18 at 650 with nice swimming pool

Sabai Inn soi 2

But you will find plenty of good hotels/guesthouses for this rate in the low season!Just search the web!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

yes i know LK Metro. i stayed in metro apartments but no have pool ! sometimes i need one plunge.

You can always stay in 1 of the guesthouses in soi LK Metro and go swim at Areca Lodge.They have 2 very nice swimming pools there.I think they ask 100 bath for it,but no one will ask you about it so it's free.

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

yes i know lk metro. i stayed in metro apartments but no have pool ! sometimes i need one plunge.

You can always stay in 1 of the guesthouses in soi lk metro and go swim at areca lodge.They have 2 very nice swimming pools there.I think they ask 100 bath for it,but no one will ask you about it so it's free.

yes ? it's possible go in pool of Areca Lodge ?

Thanks for the replies. I did not start the thread but I will be going to Pattaya in June and this helps narrow the search of where I will stay on this trip.

Have a Great Day,

Evades

I got a condo with all those requirements if your interested??

I got a condo with all those requirements if your interested??

Please either post or PM details for a 1 month stay,July!

Try the Penthouse hotel. They have a room advertised at 845 Baht per night. A bit above your budget but, send an e-mail to the hotel and, see if you can get a discount to bring this closer to your budget.