Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

850 pounds direct

monkeygib

The best I can find for Xmas is 850pounds direct

EVA air

Shall I book or can I get cheaper u think???

you don't stop partying because you grow old,

you grow old because you stop partying

Flying from where mate..im sure i could find you cheaper..

any spacific dates

From London heathrow mate

Around 19th dec

I am sure there will be cheaper but Eva is very good & direct.

What is your outbound & return dates ????? if we know this I am sure some members will give you advice & point you in the right direction.

Nice to some one making plans for the festive season & its only february.

Its good to plan.

:Whistle:

Returning jan. 8th ish...

Thanks the help will be appreciated!!!

im going next xmas/new year too and after searching the cheapest i could find was 880 with eva too from heathrow direct....i was using netflights and skyscanner.net..

i want to fly direct this time, the changeover done my swede in last time

my dates are dec 22 to jan 9

Edited by kj19

LIVE THE DREAM !!

i searched everywere lastweek £850 was the cheapest i could find direct with eva if i was you i would book now because they will just keep going up in price.

I would wait. Some travel agents are not even taking booking yet. try westeasttravel.com.But they say they wont book over 270 days in advance, but the price you have at the moment for a direct flight seems to the norm out there. I normally wait till after easter to book my Xmas flight but I havent been for a while over xmas.

Also keep an eye on the evaair web site they do some quite good deals sometimes, also Eva have just started flying on mondays and offer seem to offer better deals for this flight at the mo. nothing for december yet though

Another option which seems to be getting cheaper which was brought up on this forum is the package holiday!!!!

never tried it myself but a few have mentioned prices and they look quite good

FOund this by messing around with the dates

****Jordan £576 leave 16th dec return 6jan. ebookers. big stop over on the way back. 7 hours.

if you dont mind flying indirect try airports like manchester gatwick and birmingham if it feasable.and play around with dates if you have some flexability.

heres some I found have quite big stop overs on the way back. Got them off ebookers.com

Some more

£604.06* Total cost

Select

* includes taxes and fees

Leave 16:05 >> 14:25 15hr 20min Royal Jordanian 112

Sun, 19 Dec LHR >> BKK Total time:

Stop 1 in AMM , connecting to RJ 180

This is an overnight flight.

Return 23:15 >> 14:45 22hr 30min Royal Jordanian 183

Sat, 8 Jan BKK >> LHR Total time:

Stop 1 in AMM , connecting to RJ 111

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

£632.66* Total cost

Select

Leave 11:30 >> 10:50 16hr 20min Kuwait Airways 102

Stop 1 in KWI , connecting to KU 411

Return 03:00 >> 14:00 18hr 0min Kuwait Airways 412

Stop 1 in KWI , connecting to KU 101

Leave Sun, 19 Dec Total time: 16hr 20min

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

£641.47* Total cost

Select

Leave 22:35 >> 20:30 14hr 55min Oman Air 102

Stop 1 in MCT , connecting to WY 811

Return 06:40 >> 19:05 19hr 25min Oman Air 814

Stop 1 in MCT , connecting to WY 101

Leave Sun, 19 Dec Total time: 14hr 55min

Edited by T-T-T

I appreciate some may be keen to get flights booked, but I reckon it's still a bit early for the best deals. The booking sites are helpful - you can track fares by email with Kayak - but it's worth checking with the airlines own websites as well. EVA also run promotional fares for their frequent flyer members, so registering with them would be worthwhile. I've always started looking for fares when it's about 6 months to go - set yourself a price you're happy paying and book it up. You will always find or be told of cheaper fares once you've done this...Sod's Law paragraph 1 !

I appreciate some may be keen to get flights booked, but I reckon it's still a bit early for the best deals. The booking sites are helpful - you can track fares by email with Kayak - but it's worth checking with the airlines own websites as well. EVA also run promotional fares for their frequent flyer members, so registering with them would be worthwhile. I've always started looking for fares when it's about 6 months to go - set yourself a price you're happy paying and book it up. You will always find or be told of cheaper fares once you've done this...Sod's Law paragraph 1 !

At the same time don't leave it too late either, EVA wanted £1200 last October for DEC 19 - JAN 10 (I wish I'd booked in Sept when it was £880) ended up going indirect with GULF

If you can fly out on Christmas Eve there are often deals to be had

travelhouse.uk 749 on offer ,

hope this helps... i cant get direct flight from where i live

so have to suffer amsterdam for a small time lol lol.. i like a good coffee lol lol

If we all click on "watch this topic" maybe it would be a good idea to keep this going for the Xmas flights. 6 heads are better than one. Then we can watch the flights and let everybody know of the deals out there.

Possible club together maybe and see if one of the travel agents will do a deal for a group booking if anybody is interested.

Possible list all the sites we know where to get flights and then pick one or two each to check on a regular basis playing around with dates etc to try and get the best prices for us all.

Maybe get the moderators to give us a temp area to post prices for the xmas season. Let me know your thoughts.

With the dates you have given & a direct flight I believe its a great price with a good airline.

Direct flights are great & they make a long trip shorter.

Up to you as they say & I am sure you can ger cheaper with some airlines who stop in the middle east etc.

If you book it you have the buzz & some thing solid to look forward to.

Try netflight.com

Flightcentre.com

dialaflight.com

or take a look at cheap flights in the google search.

I like Thai, Eva, Emirates & China air.

much appreciated once again guys...

TTT - thanks for this, but unfortunately your options are not direct - ive worked hard all year so fuck it i am going direct no matter what...

Ricardobucky - i am going to try these sites you suggest today...

TTT,

i agree with keeping track of this thread -

I am going to book today anyway, but its a good guide for Xmas travellers...

I suggest changing the name of the post to something like Xmas flights - best prices found, but i do not know how to change this...

up to you...

If your booking then join the eva air club point program. you will get the points for discount on future flights

They do not offer travel points/air miles on all fares so you need to check when you book

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

A good site nobody has mentioned...

http://www.travelsupermarket.com

Does seem a bit early for Xmas bookings. If you find any cheap deals save me a seat please.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.