Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

cheap flights

china2611

Thats lucky as it's showing as £565 on their website now, must have got it at just the right time. Did you book it with them direct?

Pity about the 22 hour stopover in Abu Dhabi! (joke).

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Thats lucky as it's showing as £565 on their website now, must have got it at just the right time. Did you book it with them direct?

got the fare off the website dates were 25 feb to 1 may but had to settle coming back on may 4,i booked direct by phone had a problem booking online (my fault)

Pity about the 22 hour stopover in Abu Dhabi! (joke).

had me panicking there just checked my e-mail again(3 times) only 2 hrs both ways (approx)

Yeah! you can get to Thailand realy cheap if you are prepared to have a very long stopover.

But can this possibly work... you can get a two week package holiday (2 people sharing) including flights and transfers for £450 or there abouts. Now as I like my own room (for a bit of mongering) why cant me and my mate book this. Then when we arrive check in to the hotel but, then go down the road and book into another hotel for lets at £100 per person. That way we get a two week holiday in seperate rooms, flights and transfers for £600 each. My flight alone cost nearly £600 seems like a saving could be made? :)

had me panicking there just checked my e-mail again(3 times) only 2 hrs both ways (approx)

I've heard good reports about Etihad, although never flew myself. Is it your 1st time in LOS?

I've heard good reports about Etihad, although never flew myself. Is it your 1st time in LOS?

no i've been coming since 85 on &off lived there for 3 years 05-08

Best deal I ever got was June last year, paid £341 on Emirates! :GrinNod1: Netflights.com

Yeah! you can get to Thailand realy cheap if you are prepared to have a very long stopover.

But can this possibly work... you can get a two week package holiday (2 people sharing) including flights and transfers for £450 or there abouts. Now as I like my own room (for a bit of mongering) why cant me and my mate book this. Then when we arrive check in to the hotel but, then go down the road and book into another hotel for lets at £100 per person. That way we get a two week holiday in seperate rooms, flights and transfers for £600 each. My flight alone cost nearly £600 seems like a saving could be made? :GoldenSmile1:

No reason you can't do that. In fact my 1st ever trip to Thailand was a 2 week package, flights included (quite an expensive one though) at the end of the 2 weeks I didn't want to go home so I delayed the return flight (Thai airways, cost around £50 at the time) and rented a room, the rest is history.

I've heard good reports about Etihad, although never flew myself.

Etihad are an excellent airline, I've flown them twice and they are my 2nd favourite after Emirates but I know a lot of people think Etihad are the best.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I've just paid £474 with Emirates for June (4 weeks with the World Cup!) Not too cheap but I'll live with it. Really good times so noooo prob!

no i've been coming since 85 on &off lived there for 3 years 05-08

1985 bloody 'eck! You must have seen some huge changes over the years and not all good I imagine?

1985 bloody 'eck! You must have seen some huge changes over the years and not all good I imagine?

yeah must say it was better back then but so was most places i guess

I've just paid £474 with Emirates for June (4 weeks with the World Cup!) Not too cheap but I'll live with it. Really good times so noooo prob!

£474 is a decent price, I think I just got lucky last year.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

You can book some excellent packages and pay a single supplement on the room this can be as little as £8 a night(hotel will then always charge a guest fee though as thy have sold the room so cheaply to the package operator) htere also used to be "package flights which included 2 nights at some hotel or other the last one I had included 2 nights at an hotel on the Burmese border a nine hour trip from the airport (allegedly) for only 3000 Baht if you wanted it.