IGNORED

Mosquito Repellent

rob69uk

Just looking at Johnson's OFF and it contains max 25% DEET from most available stores.

Is this Bushman repellent also available in Pattaya cause on their website it says they are selling it only in Australia, New Zealand and Czech?

Weird that best world's repellent is being sold only in 3 countries :o

• 2 weeks later...

I have 't idea about it and I was search too much in web. But I can 't get any idea. I hope any user give me a good suggestions for Mosquito repellent, Here one of the user suggest that Johnson's product, I have 't idea about this product but I will. Keep sharing related information as soon as possible.

A simple DDT tipped A-bomb would solve the problem. With the added bonus that we still get to have hot sex with brown, or possibly green, hot three breasted mutant TGs.

Now, where did I leave that red button?

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Whats the problem with high dosage of DEET inside?

Hallucinations involving huge breasted Thai girls & brown clothed pretendy policeman.

I have 't idea about it and I was search too much in web. But I can 't get any idea. I hope any user give me a good suggestions for Mosquito repellent, Here one of the user suggest that Johnson's product, I have 't idea about this product but I will. Keep sharing related information as soon as possible.

This fella is what the Thais use to keep the bloodsuckers at bay. Available at your local 711 & Family Mart; in other words - EVERYWHERE:

P0542_09-05-10.JPG

Peace to all men. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

• 4 weeks later...

make sure you use something caught dengue last year it suxs big time ,sick as for my last 10 days think i caught it in Phuket hotel .it takes a 2 weeks to kick in so keep this in mind if u get crook it started when i was up country the got checked in bangkok they knew straight away

• 2 weeks later...

Been now few days in Bangkok and Pattaya and didn't need any repellent - except sometimes to make women to leave me alone :GoldenSmile1:

Mate,if you can get hold of some "BUSHMANS" it's 80% deet.I always take extra tubes with me from aussie,i can get rid of 10 tubes a day without trying.

I buy "ESCAPE" mosquito repellent lotion....i bought it in a shop (i think called "Pattaya Beauty") up on sth pattaya rd near Tuk Com.

It has a apple smell & works 100%...i've never had a problem with it especially when i go up north.

DSC01137 (Small).JPG