IGNORED

sanya appartments

skell

ive just booked sanya appartments in june they look okay on internet but has anybody stayed there .

any comments please

:Clap9: Its a bit of an arse-about-face way of doing things. Surely you would have been better suited asking this question prior to booking.

Nevertheless, while I have not stayed there, a friend of mine who has said he had no complaints.

Suffering the indignity of an honest day's work so that I can afford to return to Patts.

:Clap9: Its a bit of an arse-about-face way of doing things. Surely you would have been better suited asking this question prior to booking.

Nevertheless, while I have not stayed there, a friend of mine who has said he had no complaints.

you are right but i have nt had to pay anything so no loss if no good

Hi Skell

I have booked Sanya Nightstar Inn on Soi 14 for my trip in March. Not sure if it's the same place as you mentioned, but I've good reports about it.

Cheers

Tony

As long as you booked either rooms 12,14 or 15 you will be fine, great rooms, remember you have to pay for electric which adds up so check the meter on arrival, but it should work out at about 850 baht a night all in, which is great for the size of the place, there rooms look like what they advertise and are very big, I stay there last new years in room 15, new safe big enough to put your laptop in and also new microwave, only fault with the place is there is no lift so you have a lot of steps to climb if your rooms on the top floor

As Minty says do a search as I done a write up about the place with pics

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

I stayed in Sanya Apartments in November 2009. It was the Sanyas near the marketplace at the South Pattaya Road end of Soi Buakhaow. I had apartment no 11. The price was 630 bath plus electricity. Total a little less than 700 bath per day.

Pros: big,clean and very nice studio. Good value for the money. Sanya herself is a nice and friendly lady making you feel comfortable as her guest. Quiet surroundings for a good nightsleep.Free Wifi in the room. Guest friendly

Cons. Stairs and no elevator. A little far from the action. About 10 - 15 walk to Walking Street. The Wifi didn´t work all the time.

Yes, I would book the place again. I´m satisfied with what I got.

As long as you booked either rooms 12,14 or 15 you will be fine, great rooms, remember you have to pay for electric which adds up so check the meter on arrival, but it should work out at about 850 baht a night all in, which is great for the size of the place, there rooms look like what they advertise and are very big, I stay there last new years in room 15, new safe big enough to put your laptop in and also new microwave, only fault with the place is there is no lift so you have a lot of steps to climb if your rooms on the top floor

As Minty says do a search as I done a write up about the place with pics

Cheers

JT

thanks for for info might have to change room booked room number 6

thanks for for info might have to change room booked room number 6

Hi I found the review I done on the place, remember I stayed with my family there so the cost for electric should be a lot cheaper for you about 70/80 baht a day, so for the big apartments about 760/770 a night.

Cheers

JT

Sanya Review

Edited by JASONTHAI

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK