IGNORED

UK visa requirements

kunash

Hi there, i hope some kind person can spare a few minutes and reply to this thread. I am away from home for the next few weeks, and have limited internet time, and was wondering about what is needed in applying for a visa for a thai girl to come to england

I have just started a relationship with a thai girl, and will be posting her a letter once a month ( with date stamp ), and she will do the same. - i presume this can verify when we started seeing each other or at least met each other.

we will keep all emails - though i am not sure whether they accept emails in the visa process as they can be faked

also, important that she has a job and shows she has some sort of income

she did get a 2 month holiday visa to singapore. i think this is important as it shows that she has been out of the country before.

i will be a guarantor

is there anything else that is important for me to start thinking about now in the early stages of the relationship? i dont want to be a year down the line, and make an application and am told i should have done this or that , at the start. i do believe the process is harder now, so i want to get it right.

so any suggestions about how to improve my chances gratefully accepted.

( also are the chances improved if you are married , i guess they would be )

remember i am looking for a tourist visa at first, from thailand to uk

The ECO will be looking dor you to demonstrate you meet the requirements of paragraph 41 of the Immigration rules.

I would not even consider applying until you have been together 4 months.

Does she have any previous travel history ?

A job ?

Assets ?

Children are not considered a reason to return to Thailand, she must have strong economic ties to her host country.

If you require professional help feel free tp contact me via my website.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 3 weeks later...

hey man, you will need photos...

Last time i was their i had to take photos of my mate and his grl grnd as required for visa..

They had sum already in different places over the years..They needed 40 photos..

Of them both together at different times..So as most pix are usually of one person or the other make sure you have plenty of you both in same photo..

We had a good laff, they were short of pix, so we done it with different backgrounds, close up,

temples nearby, just changing their t shirts each photo lol...

Either do the application yourself or instruct an adviser to help with the application you need to satisfy the ECO that your relationship is subsisting examples are :

You are a single person of working age, you are unemployed with no assets, ties or property which might encourage your presence in your country. I am not satisfied you are economically well settled in your host country , I am also not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your stay.

You are a first time visitor to the UK , yet you have failed to provide substantive evidence of your relationship with your sponsor. Whilst you and your sponsor have communicated you have not provided evidence that your relationship has matured over a period of time, you have inserted a few holiday snaps, some money transfers and various phone bills. Insufficient evidence has been provided to show that you are in a subsisting relationship

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059