Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Reminder Raylenes Farewell Party at TQ2

rightsaid

Hi,

Just a reminder we are intending to send off BM Raylene in style.

So if you are in town come over to TQ2. We'll have our usual Ice Cold Beer, Great Rock n Roll Music, Free Food, and now we have our new batch of sexy ladies who are determined to give you a night to remember.

Hope to see you there.

Doors open at 8pm, the fun starts soon after.

Cheers, RightSaid.

Edited by sexy beast

Fortunately Raylene is not a member here!

Hope you are well Alf

:P

Fortunately Raylene is not a member here!

Hope you are well Alf

:P

Hi Dale,

Things are going well mate. Some sexy girls now back in the bar to wett your mouth.

Chris may not be a member but his fame has spread far and wide and quite a lot of people know him.

When are you back in town?

Cheers, Alf.

ps. I'm sending you a PM.

i will try to make it Alf

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Chris may not be a member but his fame has spread far and wide and quite a lot of people know him.

Fukka fukka squirt!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Hi,

Many thanks to all the board members who attended Raylene's Farewell Party last night in TQ2.

The guest of honour acquitted himself very well especially after being plied with jagermeisters by BM Explorer.

Even an attempt to have butt sex with one of the stars of Jenny Star Bar proved futile much to Explorers chargrin.

To Raylene a well done.

To those of you who attended and those who did not, here are a few photos I hope you enjoy them.

Here they are:

The banner is ready

71737-5941.jpg

The food is ready

71737-5942.jpg

71737-5943.jpg

The guest of honour is present

71737-5944.jpg

The board members are out in force

71737-5945.jpg

And the management team in place

71737-5946.jpg

So it's time to party

71737-5947.jpg

71737-5948.jpg

71737-5949.jpg

71737-5950.jpg

71737-5951.jpg

71737-5952.jpg

71737-5953.jpg

71737-5954.jpg

71737-5955.jpg

71737-5956.jpg

71737-5957.jpg

71737-5958.jpg

71737-5959.jpg

71737-5960.jpg

71737-5961.jpg

71737-5962.jpg

71737-5963.jpg

71737-5964.jpg

71737-5965.jpg

71737-5966.jpg

71737-5967.jpg

71737-5968.jpg

71737-5969.jpg

71737-5970.jpg

71737-5971.jpg

71737-5972.jpg

71737-5973.jpg

71737-5974.jpg

71737-5975.jpg

71737-5976.jpg

71737-5977.jpg

71737-5978.jpg

71737-5979.jpg

71737-5980.jpg

71737-5981.jpg

71737-5982.jpg

71737-5983.jpg

71737-5984.jpg

71737-5985.jpg

71737-5986.jpg

71737-5987.jpg

71737-5988.jpg

71737-5989.jpg

71737-5990.jpg

71737-5991.jpg

71737-5992.jpg

71737-5993.jpg

Looks like it was a good party Alf. I'll be seeing you again real soon... :D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

did he fuck em all in the butt?

(sorry i just couldn't resist that one)

its paris the LB boy shes getting on abit now!

& you're missing her a lot? :Hug1:

great pics alf, some of the girls look cute! :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Raylene is a great kid. Not many people have the imagination and nerve to do what he has done. Wherever he goes to work will be very lucky to have him. I hope he will keep in touch.

did he fuck em all in the butt?

(sorry i just couldn't resist that one)

You beat me to it! :001_Sawasdee:

fukka, fukka, squirt, squirt, giggle, giggle!

Alf:

Is that a LB that is in the white dress that is in two pics with Raylene? Either way, WOW! Good looking!

The Prettiest Pretty Bitch!

You beat me to it! :Insanity:

fukka, fukka, squirt, squirt, giggle, giggle!

Alf:

Is that a LB that is in the white dress that is in two pics with Raylene? Either way, WOW! Good looking!

Hi Jerry,

Yes, that is a lady boy from Jenny Star Bar that BM Explorer payed bar for Raylene.

Unfortunately, Explorer told Raylene he/she would give him (Raylene) a BJ BUT he would have to reciprocate in kind. Which Chirs to his merit refused to do. So he paid he/she 1000B to go away. Unfortunately, it transpires the he/she was post op so Raylene had nothing to worry about.

Givien Chris's state of inebriation (due to no small part to Explorer and his endless supply of jaggermeister) he was still able to stick to his integrity and not go with her/him. A job well done.

Cheers, Alf.

Hi Jerry,

Yes, that is a lady boy from Jenny Star Bar that BM Explorer payed bar for Raylene.

Unfortunately, Explorer told Raylene he/she would give him (Raylene) a BJ BUT he would have to reciprocate in kind. Which Chirs to his merit refused to do. So he paid he/she 1000B to go away. Unfortunately, it transpires the he/she was post op so Raylene had nothing to worry about.

Givien Chris's state of inebriation (due to no small part to Explorer and his endless supply of jaggermeister) he was still able to stick to his integrity and not go with her/him. A job well done.

Cheers, Alf.

Alf:

Poor Raylene! A Post-Op and a great looking lady! Should have told him the truth as no reciprocal BJ was in order! Wonder if he cried when he found that out later? I would have!

You have some nice, new looking talent and I will definitely check 'em out on my next trip! Gotta remember to bring my Card along! Great discounts!

Alf:

Just talked to a mate of mine in Pattaya and he brought up TQ 2. Said one would not believe the difference with the place, much better looking ladies, nightly shows, lesbian show, and that at 9 PM the place is packed!

Good on you! I gotta locate my VIP Card and dust it off and put it in a place I will remember for my next trip.

Very sexy outfits and some sweet looking lasses - will certainly head there!

fornication/fellatio/football/food

Looks like a fun party and a great place with some lovely ladies....I will have to add it to my ever growing list of places to check out.

Many heartfelt and deeply appreciated thanks to all those who have posted kind reviews about TQ2.

TQ2 is a place compared to most of the Go Go Bars in Walking St where you can go to that is a no hassle bar that plays music that doesn't assail your ears, and allows you to come in and relax, a place where you can enjoy the music (and the ladies) with your firiends, without being pressured or compelled to spend more than you want.

We have been working very hard behind and in front of the scene to make TQ2 a bar where you will feel welcome and if you wish a place where you can hopefully find a lady to your pleasing or just a place to unwind and have a good time.

To those of you who have never come into the bar please try it, it has changed and with your continual support I promise it will continue to get better.

Kindest Regards,

Alf (aka RightSaid).

Hi Jerry,

Cheers, Alf.

Actually, Paris still has ''her'' tackle intact, so Raylene was right to be concerned :)

Baby-1.gif

Actually, Paris still has ''her'' tackle intact, so Raylene was right to be concerned :)

Damn it! I'm confused! :10: Both of you can't be right! Either there is still a dick, or there is a vagina present here.

So, is Pentire or Alf the expert?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Damn it! I'm confused! :rolleyes: Both of you can't be right! Either there is still a dick, or there is a vagina present here.

So, is Pentire or Alf the expert?

Inquiring minds want to know!

its still there