• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue1878

• Gadget

• mikeyboy

• ladysguy

F1, MOTO GP... i like hunting for cute thai rabbits too..

From team sports: basketball

Other: swimming

We are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation.

Guest sunjiangyao

Which sport do you like best?

basketball, football, badminton, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, swimming, diving ,golf or some others? and why?

I like golf, because it seems playing golf is so amazing.

Besides, swimming is interesting. When I am into water, I can swim like a fish, it is so relaxed and comfortable.

The same to you

I like golf sports :001_Thank_You5:

:001_Thank_You5:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

What will amaze people watching the above youtube Hurling , is those players dont get paid, not a single penny/cent, Playing their heart out for their county and the medal and the trophy.

• 1 month later...

Going to be NFL Football "USA" go Steelers!!! :P

I'm a big Steelers fan, are you from Pittsburgh? Anyways, someone needs to tell Big Ben about LOS, where a guy can still get laid without being harassed by the hypocrite media hounds.....

Oh, I vote for American football, NFL, Steelers!

The best sport in the world has got to be football

One of many games that us English invented and gave to the world :P

LOL

Oh, you must mean Soccer? :Clap1:

Oh, you must mean Soccer? :Clap1:

There is no such thing as soccer that is an americanism for the only type of football worth watching,come on how can grid iron be football its only kicked now and again and played mainly by hand,a bit like Rugby Football with armour or Aussie rules,Galic Football.

Football (not US). Have played my whole life. You have to love a game where you can still play competitively at the ripe age of 39.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

• 4 weeks later...

Football

Rugby League

Rugby Union

Golf

Snooker

8 ball

and of course..... Soi 6

I like and have played Rugby, League and Cricket, Most motor sports defiantly F1 GO WEBBER!! I also play Golf but prefer to split my wrists then watch it

Surprised nobody has said Basketball yet. Only sport that can compare is Soccer or football as the rest of the world calls it. American football is fun to watch, but I can't stand a game where some players on the team never get to touch the ball. Gotta have your time to shine

1. American Football (NFL and College)

2. Baseball

3. Basketball

4. Soccer

5. MMA

Which sport do you like best?

basketball, football, badminton, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, swimming, diving ,golf or some others? and why?

I like golf, because it seems playing golf is so amazing.

Besides, swimming is interesting. When I am into water, I can swim like a fish, it is so relaxed and comfortable.

LUV WATCHING A MANS GAME (AUSSIE RULES) FOLLOW SANDRINGAM IN THE VFL. MY KID PLAYS THERE,FOLLOW COLLINGWOOD IN THE AFL.ANOTHER FLAG ON THE WAY THIS YEAR. PLAY THE OLD BASTARD SPORTS-GOLF,POOL AND DARTS

• 2 weeks later...

football(rugby union) not soccer

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

Rugby and cricket for me.

Glyn.

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.

• 3 weeks later...

Surprised nobody has said Basketball yet. Only sport that can compare is Soccer or football as the rest of the world calls it. American football is fun to watch, but I can't stand a game where some players on the team never get to touch the ball. Gotta have your time to shine

You need a better understanding of the game. The lineMEN are busy beating hell out of each other and let the flyBOYS (backs and recievers) play with the ball. For those that think the pads make it a 'sissy' game. I'd love to see you try and tackle Adrian Peterson or take a hit from Ray Lewis.

• 2 months later...

Start with a very slick, slippery surface, raise the athlete's center of gravity by a few inches, test his balance by placing him on a 1/4 inch wide strip of metal two inches under each foot, give him a curved stick and a four inch hard rubber disk, tell him to put the disk into a 6 ft by 4 ft hole protected by an armored foe, add a few guys with sticks in front of him and one on his back, toss in a goon or two who will kick his butt if he scores and you've got the makings of hockey match.

Dallas Stars!

I love so many sports such as

- Volley Ball

- Football

- Cricket

- Hockey

- Golf

- Chess

- Tennis

But my favorites sports are Cricket, Tennis and Football.