IGNORED

Book Offers

Daveo

Some of the book offers at Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop.

More discounts on new books such as Christopher G Moore series + FREE all day English breakfast Voucher with selected Booksin the store now.

small.jpg

Picture 0a6 copy.jpg

map copy 2.jpg

Edited by Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Some of the Books on Offer.

The Still popular Sleepless in Bangkok;

A discredited, ex-SAS agent consultant on a covert assignment to Siam encounters a young Eurasian woman who is not all that she seems. Concurrent with curves thrown up by the mission, the relationship by the two protagonists is filled with lateral moves and cross cultural misunderstandings, Festering revenge, sexual politics and sex, combine to create a narrative that is anything but predictable.

All Brand new.89fa8933b176b77abddfebe569c160e0cf9fb390-thumb.jpg

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

GetAttachment.aspx (1).jpg

Edited by Daveo

• 1 month later...

Sleepless in Bangkok and Politically in correct guide to Sex retails at $7.99 we have them @ 180b & 120b respectively.

If you have unwanted books cluttering up your space, trade them for some of our new stock, we have for example just about every one of Vince Flynns , very popular books, people were asking for them so I had a couple of dozen shipped over, also many of the other popular Authors, Stephen Leather was in a couple of weeks ago so most of his signed.

Also some great Football bio's just arrived, Bestie, Alan Ball, Lampard, Gerrard, Stanley Mathews, Geoff Hurst, Alan Mullery, Gazza, Beckham, Stracken, Paul McGrath, Roy Keene, and quite a few true crime, and footy Hooligan books.

So pop in for a coffee and a browse through some of our 30,000 + range of new and used books.

Cheers Dave

PS, Cheapest in Pattaya

G'day Daveo,

Do you have any Tom Clancy books,

not that I will have much time to read I'm only

in Pattaya for 2 weeks,in may, but I can read on the plane.

cheers mick :P:4:

Edited by micky42

n41373.jpgHI Mick, yes dozens of them, of course they go in and out and we have most of his including;n9421.jpgn190626.jpgn248378.jpg

• 1 month later...
:)9780593055465.jpg9780553817331_l_f.jpg9781903854167_l_f.jpg9780755311873_l_f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Some more used books in recently from 100 baht & dont forget about the 50% trade in credit when you return the books

21VCRVMC1PL._SL160_AA115_.jpg9781905264421.gifNight fal leather.jpgZeroHour-b2t.gifn9421.jpg51M9CZ4NRTL._SS500_.jpgn248378.jpg51u+IiGtt+L._SL500_AA240_.jpg41mkC4dc2jL__SL500_.jpg13910237.JPGgeof hurst (Large).jpgn264760.jpg13910237.JPG

without sounding gay do you have any womens books.........for the missus before everyone starts.....

KNOB IS AS KNOB DOES

Yes many Women Author books and lots of Bio's such as Judy Dench, Ozzy Ozbournes Mrs and many more.

Yes many Women Author books and lots of Bio's such as Judy Dench, Ozzy Ozbournes Mrs and many more.

wow just been to your place and what a selection of books you have....you even had my missus favs books...those real life abuse books, why she wants to read stuff like that is beyond me......but im in the goodbooks now with her...so thanks much appreciated!

KNOB IS AS KNOB DOES

Yes came in today with knob above, very impressed with selection of girl books.

I shall be a regular visitor to the bookshop....might even sample the food there and a beer or two :GoldenSmile1:

Hi Guys, yes I reemember you coming in, glad you found what your looking for, see you soon Dave.

Some of the Stock bk 2.jpgbk 4.jpgbk 6.jpgbk 7.jpgbk 8.jpgbk 9.jpg

& more bk 10.jpgbk 11.jpgbk 12.jpgbk 13.jpgbk 14.jpg

• 7 months later...

Some books in now......DSCN3089small.jpgDSCN3081.jpgDSCN3086.jpg

So many books.BangkokBob.2.jpgpost-7592-1183043887.jpg2004 04 20 The Quiet American.jpgQueen of Patpong final smallerer.jpgIMG_0872.JPGIMG_0873.JPGIMG_0874.JPG

next time i will bring the third policeman so you well and truly can say you have a well stocked book selection

Hey Iggy, I dont think one book makes a bookshop.

okay what about bringing the memoirs of bridget hitler then you have two classics as well

Like these. Classics.jpgclassics 1.jpg

Do you have any books with pictures of SHEEP not any old sheep SEXY sheep. i am sooooo missing my little darlings it's so bad I am even contemplating a trip back to wales to "get my fix" if you know what I mean !.

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by taff davies

Do you have any books with pictures of SHEEP not any old sheep SEXY sheep. i am sooooo missing my little darlings it's so bad I am even contemplating a trip back to wales to "get my fix" if you know what I mean !.

:001_Thank_You5:

Just for you Taffsheep_shagger1.jpgsheep-dog.jpg