IGNORED

sandy springs soi 13

Guiness

:GoldenSmile1: dellboy, i know there is a sandy springs in Jontiem, but did you mean the one on soi 1 in Pattaya?.

<p>

Ha ha , if it is soi 1 mate, i is a great little hotel, haggle over the price and get it down, as everywhere, .... try to get a sea facing room as high up as you can, there is a great little pool on the roof, good rooms, friendly ( some very, if you get the idea)staff, joiners are free as many as you like, all round good hotel, a little out of the way but 1 min from beach road and a 3 min walk to 2nd road where central festival is,,, i like to walk down to soi4 and then on to 6 & 7 so i like it there and will be returning for my 4th stay in April

hope were on about the same one lol

:GoldenSmile1:

<p>

Sandy Spring is on Soi 13 (best location in Patts for me). It's sister hotel, Summer Spring is on Soi 1.

There's a substantial thread already on Sandy Spring you should be able to find.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

eanto.. i stand corrected,, sorry for the miss-info guys

:D:)

<p>

The only negatives, speaking personally, would be...no in-room safe but at reception (although some may call this a positive - horses for courses) and carpeted rooms instead of the more usual tiled. I also prefer a proper shower as opposed to a bath with shower attachment. Barring these personal preferences, the hotel is great...a perfect location and professional staff. Enjoy.

I've stayed there everytime I've been in Patts and will stay there on my next trip. Great location, very quiet at night and the hotel is very well run.

• 5 months later...

Looks good....but the Sea View Deluxe room is 1600baht/night and they charge extra for internet! Anyone know what they charge for weekly or fortnightly? Put it another way: Anyone want to share what sort of deal they got?

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

• 1 month later...

I have stayed at the Sandy Spring many times and have never had any problems. I usually take a suite on one of the high floors because I like to chill out on the balcony with the great view across the bay. Suites have a safe and a proper shower, but the other rooms don't. Absolutely GF - I have had 3 girls at a time mid afternoon with no problem. Staff are very friendly. The pool is good and never seems to get crowded.

The only thing that bugs me is that they charge for the wi-fi. It's something like Bt600 for 24 hours usage which you have to log on and off. If you forget to log off you end up using the whole 24 hours in a day, which is crazy.

It's not the cheapest hotel in town, but I used to stay at the Marriott (and look out over SS from my balcony there) so I just think at what I'm saving each day. I always book direct on their website

http://www.sandyspringhotel.com/

Hope that helps.

:D

Edited by Pakwaan

It's Sandy SPRING not 'Springs' ffs! :)

you will not get any deals from this hotel last year i stayed 4 months in a 1 bed sea view suite and could not get any discount in fact they increase prices from 15 dec to 15 jan by 500b a night so this year they have lost me

you will not get any deals from this hotel last year i stayed 4 months in a 1 bed sea view suite and could not get any discount in fact they increase prices from 15 dec to 15 jan by 500b a night so this year they have lost me

Lost me too for the same reason.