Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Mansion good value

not at home

Well I took the advice and booked the Lk Mansion,although I had a problem with the booking,I booked on line but did not get the confimation,so as I was travelling down to Patts,I continually tried to call them but I could not get passed the automatic answering service.Anyhow I just turned up and told them what had had happened they apologised and asked me if I wanted a Room,they gave me the choice of 800 baht in the old side or 900 baht in the new (2 months old) took a quick look at the 900 baht and decided to stay there.The room was a good size,table on your right as you walked in,TV and CD player on a stand,small table and 2 chairs and a big comfortable bed,bathroom a decent size and obviously everything in the room was new and worked.Location pretty good,easy access to baht buses,cut through the side Roads and 5 minutes from Central Mall,slow walk 10 minutes down the Road for Soi Lenkee,LK Metro etcso all in all I was pretty pleased with the place for the price,and I found the staff very helpful.

For those who have more stringent needs there may be one or two minuses for them,some say the Location is to far out,(no problem for me)there was no Room safe(but I didnt have anything of great value)and the shower is Thai style open to the bathroom(again no problem for me there was plenty of hot water at a good pressure.)

Overall I thought for the price it was a good deal,I have stayed at Metro Apartments,Le Ketai and Billabong and I think LK is the better value.

Well I took the advice and booked the Lk Mansion,although I had a problem with the booking,I booked on line but did not get the confimation,so as I was travelling down to Patts,I continually tried to call them but I could not get passed the automatic answering service.Anyhow I just turned up and told them what had had happened they apologised and asked me if I wanted a Room,they gave me the choice of 800 baht in the old side or 900 baht in the new (2 months old) took a quick look at the 900 baht and decided to stay there.The room was a good size,table on your right as you walked in,TV and CD player on a stand,small table and 2 chairs and a big comfortable bed,bathroom a decent size and obviously everything in the room was new and worked.Location pretty good,easy access to baht buses,cut through the side Roads and 5 minutes from Central Mall,slow walk 10 minutes down the Road for Soi Lenkee,LK Metro etcso all in all I was pretty pleased with the place for the price,and I found the staff very helpful.

For those who have more stringent needs there may be one or two minuses for them,some say the Location is to far out,(no problem for me)there was no Room safe(but I didnt have anything of great value)and the shower is Thai style open to the bathroom(again no problem for me there was plenty of hot water at a good pressure.)

Overall I thought for the price it was a good deal,I have stayed at Metro Apartments,Le Ketai and Billabong and I think LK is the better value.

It would be excellent if you could post some photos as I have not seen any reviews on this place and the pictures as they say tell a thousand words

It would be excellent if you could post some photos as I have not seen any reviews on this place and the pictures as they say tell a thousand words

Sorry I cant help you there with photos as I dont own a camera,but be sure for 900 baht it is a good deal,as everything is still new and working,no problem bringing girls back,rooms cleaned every day and efficiantly,no problems with the staff I found them quite pleasant,but as I said it wont suit all but will take some beating at this price.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I cant help you there with photos as I dont own a camera,but be sure for 900 baht it is a good deal,as everything is still new and working,no problem bringing girls back,rooms cleaned every day and efficiantly,no problems with the staff I found them quite pleasant,but as I said it wont suit all but will take some beating at this price.

The new part is only open a few months and they dont have room safes, damn thats retarded.

DO THE ROOMS HAVE INTERNET ? PLEASE SAY YES ? OR THATS WELL RETARDED

I like that area, good resturants and supermarkets and soi 8 one way and Soi 6 the other, both only short walks...

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

For less than 900 B there are many guesthouses with room safety box, AC, kingsize bed, free wifi, aircon bar etc ... and american breafast included.

For example : Soi Chaiyapoon Inn 400 B / day in low season for a middle price room.

Have to bargain upfront to have this price. It seems to be easy when you are among the first customers in the low season. Less I pay for the room more I can spend for eating, drinking, punting etc ...

collie - there is internet, but NOT free.

I think it was 500 baht for 15 hours or so, a ripoff if you ask me.

I am staying at the Holiday Inn right now, 4000 baht is their cheapest room, but Internet cost 600 baht for a day, fuck that.

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif