Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Luxury villa rentals - Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Chang, Koh Samui

dART-Design

Hi Addicts,

We are offering luxury pool villas, available for short term rental at affordable rates.

3, Four and 5 bedroom houses in Pattaya, about a km from Jomtien beach with free use of car with first class insurance and free hi-speed internet.

Some pictures:

en-thailand-villa-138-82.jpg

en-thailand-bungalow-138-107.jpg

en-thailand-villa-baan-foxlea.jpg

For more information and enquiry please visit us:

Thailand Holiday Homes

looks good what are the prices and location

• 1 year later...

Hey!! Wow, these pictures are really looks great. I am really very impressed. I just want to live here at least once and want to spend my time here. Thanks a lot for uploading this.

samui villa

really nice villa's but a bit pricey for most p4p-tourists i guess!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

They are very luxurious but expensive for individual rent but if a few people can club together it will make a great change from a hotel

• 11 months later...

any BM's got any experience/s of renting these?

I have personal experience with this company. They're about as unprofessional as you can get. Moreover, the people who work there are complete and total idiots. I would strongly suggest you book with another company.

Retired

Well that's a good recommendation, care to elaborate ?

• 4 years later...

I have personal experience with this company. They're about as unprofessional as you can get. Moreover, the people who work there are complete and total idiots. I would strongly suggest you book with another company.

My guess is he's the competition, lazy competition at that...didn't even bother to make up a story.  I've worked with this company in the past and they always handled everything professionally.  They have over 280+ home rentals available in over 7 different cities all over Thailand, so I can't imagine every single experience is perfect, but they have a ton of reviews on Flipkey (101) at 4.5/5 stars, so they can't possibly be as bad as he claims.

• 2 weeks later...

My guess is he's the competition, lazy competition at that...didn't even bother to make up a story.  I've worked with this company in the past and they always handled everything professionally.  They have over 280+ home rentals available in over 7 different cities all over Thailand, so I can't imagine every single experience is perfect, but they have a ton of reviews on Flipkey (101) at 4.5/5 stars, so they can't possibly be as bad as he claims.

1st post  was 2010 why you post this 7 years later ??????.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 4 weeks later...

5,000-10,000 a day!?!?!?!?!?Is this a mansion?

Is that a typo?!?!?  And that was in 2010? I'll be sure to remember this name as a company Not to rent from.

Archived