IGNORED

Fair Properties review

Deadlock

There is NOTHING FAIR about Fair Properties be ready to pay more and to lose your deposit whit over cost charge!!

Here is my story doing bussines whit Fair Properties:

Before i came to Thailande i look at there website and chose around 7-8 studio that i like that was available in the price range of 9000bath to 12000bath when i arrive none of them was available or even existed in there computer, then i asked to show me what was available at my price range...none no sorry my mistake only 1 that look like a dumster! It seem that most of there 12k thb studio are only there to bring you so they can rent you more expensive one.

After chosing between the 2 only condo available under 15K i paid 13500 bath per month and give the 13500 bath deposit and i was told that my water/electricity/cable woud be taken on it at the end. Since it was my first time renting a condo instead of hotel i asked how mutch shoud i expect paying she told me 2000 bath per month if i use alot of aircon and hot water then i ask if it was possible that it use all my deposit? Then she start laughing and tell me it was impossable!!

After 1 1/2 month i went and ask for the bill to see i mutch i was using she said no problem i will send you a e-mail whit what you use... no news. i have learn that my neiber whit a condo exacly like mine next door was paying 8000 bath and learn shoping for a condo for my last 3 month that there is no charge for cable since it is free in all unit, fair properties charge 450bath per month for it, then i went at the end of my 3 month and she tell me i use all my deposit on water/electric and cable!!!! Because you see they charge there own price for electricity and water so instead of paying 3.7 bath, the normal price, they charge 7 bath and instead of 20bath the gallon (something like that im not sure) they charge me 30 bath and told me i was lucky because there rate are now 40bath so on my 13500 bath deposit 750 bath was left!!!!

For my last 3 month im paying 10k per month whit normal fee for water and electric and free cable!!

I strongly suggest not doing busines whit Fair Properties and find a condo you like and ask at there office if they have room for rent.

They all looking for profit.. You better look on this form, House and condo for rent, No hassle. You talk straight to the owner rather go to the agency . I just got my Irish mate a condo for a month for 7000 bts yesterday...

There is NOTHING FAIR about Fair Properties be ready to pay more and to lose your deposit whit over cost charge!!

Before i came to Thailande i look at there website and chose around 7-8 studio that i like that was available in the price range of 9000bath to 12000bath when i arrive none of them was available or even existed in there computer, then i asked to show me what was available at my price range...none no sorry my mistake only 1 that look like a dumster! It seem that most of there 12k thb studio are only there to bring you so they can rent you more expensive one.

After chosing between the 2 only condo available under 15K i paid 13500 bath per month and give the 13500 bath deposit and i was told that my water/electricity/cable woud be taken on it at the end. Since it was my first time renting a condo instead of hotel i asked how mutch shoud i expect paying she told me 2000 bath per month if i use alot of aircon and hot water then i ask if it was possible that it use all my deposit? Then she start laughing and tell me it was impossable!!

After 1 1/2 month i went and ask for the bill to see i mutch i was using she said no problem i will send you a e-mail whit what you use... no news. i have learn that my neiber whit a condo exacly like mine next door was paying 8000 bath and learn shoping for a condo for my last 3 month that there is no charge for cable since it is free in all unit, fair properties charge 450bath per month for it, then i went at the end of my 3 month and she tell me i use all my deposit on water/electric and cable!!!! Because you see they charge there own price for electricity and water so instead of paying 3.7 bath, the normal price, they charge 7 bath and instead of 20bath the gallon (something like that im not sure) they charge me 30 bath and told me i was lucky because there rate are now 40bath so on my 13500 bath deposit 750 bath was left!!!!

For my last 3 month im paying 10k per month whit normal fee for water and electric and free cable!!

I strongly suggest not doing busines whit Fair Properties and find a condo you like and ask at there office if they have room for rent.

I can tell you this, I own three condos and rent two, i started out using Fairproperties, they robbed me, they out and out robbed me, i still haven't gotten money they owe me for renting my condos plus bedding and towels, i had too evict a tenant he paid them But i did not get the money. They are thieves

I can tell you this, I own three condos and rent two, i started out using Fairproperties, they robbed me, they out and out robbed me, i still haven't gotten money they owe me for renting my condos plus bedding and towels, i had too evict a tenant he paid them But i did not get the money. They are thieves

I now recommend Condo6.com reliable and trustworthy Beachroadlover

You can count on one hand the Renters that charge 3.7 bht for electric, particulary to short term lets!

Now that i know more people around my condo in Jomtien i got the normal rate direct from the companie i think the best thing is to know the people that own the condo and rent directly from them.

One of the best guides to work out if they are making big profits is the amount they spend on advertising, its the customer who pays for it, its big money to advertise on the TV & Radio here in Pattaya so you know when you hear an ad that thier prices are bumped up to cover the cost.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hello Deadlock, If you go to Fairproperties website, you will see (this account has been suspended) . Maybe the shit has hit the fan. I hope they get all they deserve if such is the case. Beachroadlover

Hello Deadlock, If you go to Fairproperties website, you will see (this account has been suspended) . Maybe the shit has hit the fan. I hope they get all they deserve if such is the case. Beachroadlover

They will soon open up under a new name for sure,to much bad publicity on the net considering Fairpropertites.

fairproperties are famous for being bunch of a bastards lol

but what can you do...when you google for a condo or house they are in the top 3 lol

They should be jailed lol

fairproperties are famous for being bunch of a bastards lol

but what can you do...when you google for a condo or house they are in the top 3 lol

They should be jailed lol

Hello, I was on the pattaya daily news website forum, and there were members of that forum talking about un-fairproperties. How they know people who got screwed by them and one of the members was taken for 55,000baht, They also spoke of how un-fairproperties was renting condos collecting the money and not telling the owners the condo was rented and keeping the money. Thats what they were doing to me also. They say emm who ran the office has quit, or walked out and the owner is hiding out somewhere, and that some of the employees may have been embezzling some of the money also. I'll say it again I hope they get what they deserve. I blieve emm is the wife of the owner. She seemed nice, but now we know the truth. Beachroadlover

• 1 month later...

un-FairProperties still own me the money (38.000 THB) they collected renting one of my apartments. The Tenants went back to Europe two days ago and were not able to get their deposit back (27.000 THB) as un-FairProperties offices have been closed (with chains and lockers) since the past two weeks.

Emm and Yu perfectly knew what was going on but, with a lot of smiles and "sorry", they delaied most of the people's payment till the day the shut down.

This is a fraud!!!!!

Lawrence Bianchi

• 2 weeks later...

hi chaps,

thanks for pointing these cowboys out so there off the list to deal with!!!

finding any decent real est agents is hard in pattaya as so many seem to be amatuerish and dodgey & un-reliable.

we rent houses out up on soi khao talo and only really had 2 agents out of about a dozen that are any good and reliable to deal with.

Tip , 08- 1940 5181 who advertises in pattaya mail and other papers under rented accom is highly reccomended and very reliable.

Would be interested in finding out where u can rent condo for 8k per month in Jomtien tho???

cheers,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

• 10 months later...

quick update- fair props offices were vacated about 2 months ago, w@nkers owed me about 30,000 bht!

• 5 years later...

Expensive lesson learned. Always get the rates up front and you need to be boots on the ground for things like house or job hunting.

I would scout out my next long term stay on my current trip. At least identify some agents that you trust.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived