Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Large House for sale

austhai

400 sqm single storey house on 1000 sqm block of land off Soi Siam Country Club 23. 24hr secured small estate. 7 bed (including maids room), 9 bathrooms in total, 13 aircon units, separate maids kitchen, Games room with bar & pool table, the main house has 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, euro kitchen & a bar, plus there's 3 more guest rooms, Games room & maids quarters on the wing. Has water filtration, 2 sources of water (mains + huge underground rain water tank) also reverse osmosis for fridge water & ice, 10 meg internet, phone line, cable tv & alarm system. Comes fully furnished & good size swimming pool. The property can also have a second entrance of a different street if required. Very private & quiet location. Would suit big family, some type of business (e.g. gentlemans bar etc) or investment (can be rented 85 to 90k a month).

Priced at 7.9 mil baht for a quick sale (approx 3 mil below cost). Comes with Thai Company.

PM for more info, photos & questions. Serious buyers only please.

SDC10436s.jpgSDC10435s.jpgSDC10441s.jpgSDC10453s.jpgSDC10442s.jpgSDC10443s.jpgSDC10446s.jpgSDC10448s.jpgSDC10449s.jpg

Unbelieveable price for that magnificent house.. Very very reasonable price.. If I owned this house , I would have no problem to rent that out for 50,000 bahts with a potential of 6 million bahts rent from ten years. Then you already get your money back.. I would love to buy it.. Super house, credit to the builders. Comes with Thai company? Define that please.

An amazing looking place, would be great to that place home. Good lock to the seller, and hope the new buyer needs a house sitter :-)

From the photos it looks as if you could rent several rooms and generate even more Income...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

This is the sort of house i dream of owning.

truly a nice place!!!!

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Nice Pad !

what a great place for a daytime fun house ! :D

Looks like a real Bargain to me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Whats the catch? far to cheap for a house like that, more in the 14 million range at least

Whats the catch? far to cheap for a house like that, more in the 14 million range at least

No catch mate, I bought the house (unfinished) as an investment at a very good price, been offered 90k a month rent last year & 85k nearly 2 months ago, but I prefer to sell & re-invest. Yes in good times it would be worth close to 12mil, but I'm not losing anything at the selling price now. I don't need to leave town or sell urgently.

Lovely house! Looks like it would be great for a B&B for older folks. Wouldn't want too many you people... night noises you know. :Chokdee3:

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

• 1 month later...

Nice house,yes,14million Baht's worth,no way.

264001.jpg

12.9 Million Baht

308303.jpg

14 million Baht

314601.jpg

14 million Baht

The seller of the house listed in this thread has a realistic idea of what property is worth in Thailand and as such will probably move it on quickly.All the best with the sale mate,if i had the coin i would buy it in a flash.

They all in Patts valleyboy?

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"

• 1 month later...