IGNORED

Russian girl caught blowing Turkish guy on Pattaya Beach

wanking

On my recent trip to Pattaya, I was hoping to see some public sex on the beach late at night, but alas didnt see any. Although a lady or maybe it was a ladyboy offered to blow me on the beach for 200 baht, but I declined due to fear of being robbed with my pants down.

Wish I had seen this Russian bird sucking cock, she looks hot enough...

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/11174/turkish-and-russian-couple-engages-in-lewd-act-on-pattaya-beach-2/

500 baht each for a fine is the same as for a beer bar LT without the bf. Getting kicked out of LOS is the real penalty.

Makes me laugh the recent spate of Russian tourists getting caught doing this and then replying that they didn't know it was illegal or may upset the locals. Maybe its now the done thing in Moscow to shag outside as no-one can afford a hotel room there? :2Cents1:

I wouldn't get one on the beach, but it sounds cool... LOL... I wouldn't mind getting a BJ right now.

that girl doesnt look good at all and she is tall. i gues twice the size of me :D

f***** steroids the russians putting in their baby food or what? :2Cents1:

hey! some of us jolly green giants like tall ones!! But short ones are fine too! I don't think I'd want to chance sex on the beach, talk about an easy target for crime! :Circle_Sharks:

OOOH to be young and in love. There is nothing better that sex on the beach, but it looks like walking beach is now officially off my list.

Well, I'd like to have a BJ at the beach but the risk of being robbed is a real turn off. No, thanks.

But I have to admit, the Russian girl was kind of hot.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles