IGNORED

this forum is soooooo slow

Faraway

Whats wrong with this forum ? The forum is hosted in Singapore. I stay allways in Pattaya and use TT&T. My line is fast. No problems on international connections. But, this Forum is always slow. And write now, extremly slow. Same i would try tolook a HD video on youtube with a dial up line.

But, why the hell ONLY this page ?

Mine is ok?I,m in ireland right now. Some complaint earlier like yourself . But mine is ok, strange?

I'm in Dubai and my connection is OK too.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

im in australia and my connection is fine, but i noticed once i became an advanced member, the shout box has made things a little slower.

im in australia and my connection is fine, but i noticed once i became an advanced member, the shout box has made things a little slower.

You can disable the shoutbox from showing on every page. Click "My Pref's" on the shoutbox and in the option "Display global shoutbox" set it to no and save pref. The shoutbox will only appear when you select the shoutbox tab from the top of the page.

You can disable the shoutbox from showing on every page. Click "My Pref's" on the shoutbox and in the option "Display global shoutbox" set it to no and save pref. The shoutbox will only appear when you select the shoutbox tab from the top of the page.

Yup. I disabled the "shout box" several weeks ago and it made a big difference with the 'speed' of the forum.

Allen

I can not access this forum for long on Internet Explorer. It sometimes just shuts down with an error message. Works well with Firefox though...

thanks mate i'll do it now.