IGNORED

Inn House, soi 13

Hezos

Hey Guys

It seems like my friend wants to stay at the Inn House in soi 13 for our next stay. Im not too impressed by their website though, so Im wondering if anyone has stayed there. I.e. the pictures of the rooms are small and I cant make much of them. Help would really be appreciated. FYI I want to stay at the Dynasty Inn in the same soi, so anyone that stayed in both should be super-qualified to answer my question :)

Thanks in advance.

Hezos

Hey Guys

It seems like my friend wants to stay at the Inn House in soi 13 for our next stay. Im not too impressed by their website though, so Im wondering if anyone has stayed there. I.e. the pictures of the rooms are small and I cant make much of them. Help would really be appreciated. FYI I want to stay at the Dynasty Inn in the same soi, so anyone that stayed in both should be super-qualified to answer my question smile.gif

Thanks in advance.

Hezos

I stayed there many years ago for a few months. At that time is was very good and there was not the new building next to it. Staff was friendly and a nice central location. I am sorry but all this info is many years old

test1.gif

Hey Guys

It seems like my friend wants to stay at the Inn House in soi 13 for our next stay. Im not too impressed by their website though, so Im wondering if anyone has stayed there. I.e. the pictures of the rooms are small and I cant make much of them. Help would really be appreciated. FYI I want to stay at the Dynasty Inn in the same soi, so anyone that stayed in both should be super-qualified to answer my question :Grin_Jump1:

Thanks in advance.

Hezos

Your mate stays at Inn House and you stay at Dynasty; Simples!

Edited by eanto

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

You can stay at Sandy Springs, also on Soi 13. I've stayed there a number of times and the place always gets great reviews on the various forums. I suggest you stay in the deluxe room with a view for 1600.

You can stay at Sandy Springs, also on Soi 13. I've stayed there a number of times and the place always gets great reviews on the various forums. I suggest you stay in the deluxe room with a view for 1600.

ask for the discount card

pay 300 baht and get 100 baht discount for each night

not good for the suites though

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

ask for the discount card

pay 300 baht and get 100 baht discount for each night

not good for the suites though

When did you do that for Sandy Springs? I've been staying there for several years and never heard of this.

When did you do that for Sandy Springs? I've been staying there for several years and never heard of this.

same as me never heard of it before then i read about on another board

staying at the sandy spring today and have been here for a while

ask at the front desk and they will give you a card for 300 baht

good for one year

this is my 5th stay at sandy and just found out for this trip

when i asked why they didn't tell repeat customers

she just smiled and walked away

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed here on my last 3 visits, the most recent over Christmas. Initially I was fairly pleased, rooms are OK, reasonable value in low season and you get the usual in room safe, A/C and balcony although if you want a decent view you need to specify the sea view or make sure your room looks towards the Beach Road. The other rooms face out directly into the next hotel block - you may as well not have a window.

Unfortunately for me the last trip was not a great experience - there is a (private) swimming pool on the top (Penthouse Floor) and if you get a room directly underneath on the 8th you have to listen to the noise of the motors from 7am in the morning until whenever the guests switch it off - I had this at 4am one morning and the management did nothing about it when i complained. You also get sun loungers constantly scraped and banged around which is fucking irritating when you're trying to sleep.

Last piece of advice here - dont pay upfront like i did, I wanted to check out due to the noise there and they refused to refund my remaining 8 nights (13,500bahts). The reception staff are nice, it wasnt their policy but I'll never stay there again. For me it's 10 yards back to the reception at the Sandy Spring hotel, bang opposite.

Edited by marshallman69

I stayed here on my last 3 visits, the most recent over Christmas. Initially I was fairly pleased, rooms are OK, reasonable value in low season and you get the usual in room safe, A/C and balcony although if you want a decent view you need to specify the sea view or make sure your room looks towards the Beach Road. The other rooms face out directly into the next hotel block - you may as well not have a window.

Unfortunately for me the last trip was not a great experience - there is a (private) swimming pool on the top (Penthouse Floor) and if you get a room directly underneath on the 8th you have to listen to the noise of the motors from 7am in the morning until whenever the guests switch it off - I had this at 4am one morning and the management did nothing about it when i complained. You also get sun loungers constantly scraped and banged around which is fucking irritating when you're trying to sleep.

Last piece of advice here - dont pay upfront like i did, I wanted to check out due to the noise there and they refused to refund my remaining 8 nights (13,500bahts). The reception staff are nice, it wasnt their policy but I'll never stay there again. For me it's 10 yards back to the reception at the Sandy Spring Hotel, bang opposite.

Hi! I guess i am that friend who want to check out other hotels than Dynasty Inn. I have nothing to complain about at the Dynasty, but i have been there twice, and they don't want to give any good offer, other than the usually 10% discount if you pay for the whole stay when check in.

It is good to hear that they have inroom safe. That is outmost important, and they do not have that at Sandy Spring, on every room.

How was the wiew from the pool? On their website it looked pretty cool.

Inside me is an thin little boy, screeming to come out. Most of the time i get him to shut up with an biscuit!

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=2&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xDCDFCA&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta&

&event_time=year:2010;month:3;day:19;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=no&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=When i come Patts :-)&

&event_title=When i come Patts&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=false&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

LOL

yup, you are my cheap-ass friend :)

Its settled. We'll book the first couple of nights at Inn House, and take it from there.

Thanks for the advices guys.

Hezos

Hi! I guess i am that friend who want to check out other Hotels than Dynasty Inn. I have nothing to complain about at the Dynasty, but i have been there twice, and they don't want to give any good offer, other than the usually 10% discount if you pay for the whole stay when check in.

It is good to hear that they have inroom safe. That is outmost important, and they do not have that at Sandy Spring, on every room.

How was the wiew from the pool? On their website it looked pretty cool.

I'm 99% sure that the pool is private/exclusive to the penthouse suite - the website may be a little misleading. There are no signs in the hotel indicating the pool even exists. You may want to check before you book if you are hoping to use it. The view from the 8th floor sea facing rooms is OK - you can actually see the ocean but it's better from the higher rooms in the Sandy Spring. Hope you enjoy.