IGNORED

Tim Boutique Hotel

dosomegood

Tim often has very reasonable special deals on Agoda. I was there in mid February (well before the construction work), and booked a few weeks before that on Agoda - paying about 1,500 baht per night. This is a bargain for a hotel of this quality. When they get fairly full, then the deals get thin on the ground and the price creeps up towards the rack rate - which is way too high. However, if you plan well in advance then it is quite often possible to get a bargain. However, it might be worth avoiding until the construction work is finished. Anyone local or been there recently, and know how long this is due to last?

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

• 1 month later...

Ya, if anyone on the ground can provide the skinny on when this construction will not be as busy, let me know as well.

Finally planning my first trip, after a couple of delays of the first trip planning got pushed and pushed back.

MUAHHHHAAAA

:D

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Has anybody ever tried and succeeded in getting the Agoda rate as a walk in.

I hate to book and pay for a room in full in advance.

I stayed at Tim's about a year ago and booked it online, howeverI am not sure if I booked it thru Agoda or not. Anyway, I tried to stay a few extra nights and asked them for the discounted rate that I got online and they refused to give it to me. I was told to go online and book it. I packed my bags and went down to The Whitehouse Condotel on Soi 13 and stayed there.

Its really a question that you can't have your cake and eat it. I too like to pay when I leave.

However the online bookers can only get the discounts BECAUSE of the payment up front - without it the hotels simply wouldnt give the discounts as they offset prices against the reduced likelihood of cancelations.

On idea is to book two or three nights on Agoda then extend if you want to stay and hope :-

1. They have your room available.

2. They will give you the same price.,

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

stay there 4 a week in april.

the hotel is great; 1500 per night.

good location and great service

Edited by bangkok1730

stay there 4 a week in april.

the hotel is great; 1500 per night.

good location and great service

and what about the noise of the construction on the sorround?

I will survive!

I'm planning on staying over Xmas and New Year and I like the look of this hotel,clean and modern.

The problem I've got is that the prices quoted everywhere are only applicable up to 31st October,

the high season prices have still to be published.

Anyone knows when this happens? I don't want to wait then lose out!

I'm a loner Dottie,a rebel.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on the construction noise,? planning to stay there end of May

I stayed their in late April to early May booked 10 days on Agoda at 1700 per night and tried to add an extra week direct with the hotel and they would not do the same rate.

Any update on the construction noise,? planning to stay there end of May

As of a week ago the construction site was a hole in the ground with not a whole lot of noise. This could have changed by now but the rooms that are not right next to the site would be fine. Sorry I don't know room numbers.

I stayed at Tim's about a year ago and booked it online, howeverI am not sure if I booked it thru Agoda or not. Anyway, I tried to stay a few extra nights and asked them for the discounted rate that I got online and they refused to give it to me. I was told to go online and book it. I packed my bags and went down to The Whitehouse Condotel on Soi 13 and stayed there.

Had the same thing Dec when I was there, I wanted to extend my stay by a couple of days and was told to book it online as it would be cheaper. The rate they quoted me was a fair bit more than the internet rate, when I checked..weird Huh ?

I'm planning on staying over Xmas and New Year and I like the look of this hotel,clean and modern.

The problem I've got is that the prices quoted everywhere are only applicable up to 31st October,

the high season prices have still to be published.

Anyone knows when this happens? I don't want to wait then lose out!

Been trying to get dates and prices for Nov/Dec and says it's booked ? Last year I had no problem booking it online in October , so same thing ? Not opened the rooms for booking in that period yet ?

Agree with every one nice and very GF hotel, will stay there again IF I can book it !

Edited by englishman

If God hadn't meant you to eat it , he wouldn't have made it look like a taco !

I'd rather burn out than rust away !

Do they have nice stereo system on the deluxe rooms?

I plan on plugging my mp3 walkman to it and groove with my girl the night away.

• 4 weeks later...

As of a week ago the construction site was a hole in the ground with not a whole lot of noise. This could have changed by now but the rooms that are not right next to the site would be fine. Sorry I don't know room numbers.

How is the situation with construction site now? I'm going to pattaya july 3rd, and Tim Boutique is one of the hotels I consider.

And what about internet connection, what is the cost? speed? Only wired connection or also wi-fi?

How is the situation with construction site now? I'm going to pattaya july 3rd, and Tim Boutique is one of the hotels I consider.

And what about internet connection, what is the cost? speed? Only wired connection or also wi-fi?

Sledneck unfortunately I'm now back in Oz so I'm not sure how noisy it would be at Tim's.

As for the internet,I didn't use it at all but if you have at look at their website it says they have it so should be no problem.

JD

Hi, I don't know how it is with the construction site at the moment.

They have Wifi internet in the rooms but I foud it expensive,best is to take a 24 h internet log in then you can internet up to 24h and I think I payed 1800thb.

If you would go to August Suites the internet is free.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to extend my stay by a couple of days and was told to book it online as it would be cheaper.

That happened to me last year.I was stood at reception saying,'I would like to stay 3 more nights but want to upgrade to a Jacuzzi Deluxe Room.What's your best price?'Totally inflexible staff just said 'look internet' I just thought I can't be arsed with this....here I am stood at reception and I am prepared to spend upwards of 10000Bht and you have vacant rooms and you're basically telling me to f**k off and look on internet.They won't get my business again.....

That happened to me last year.I was stood at reception saying,'I would like to stay 3 more nights but want to upgrade to a Jacuzzi Deluxe Room.What's your best price?'Totally inflexible staff just said 'look internet' I just thought I can't be arsed with this....here I am stood at reception and I am prepared to spend upwards of 10000Bht and you have vacant rooms and you're basically telling me to f**k off and look on internet.They won't get my business again.....

Yeah, the reception at Tim's are useless.

• 5 weeks later...

Any update on the construction next to Tim's Boutique?

I will be staying there come end of August.

Thanks in advance.

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.