IGNORED

Tim Boutique Hotel

dosomegood

Was surprised to see Tim Boutique, easily among the best hotels in Pattaya, not featured here.

Have stayed on each and every trip for the last 2 years. The place rocks.

Location - Perfect. 50mts from 2nd road in Soi 14. Next to Avenue Shopping Mall/Major Cineplex. 5 mins walk to Central Mall/Royal Plaza. 5 mins walk to beach. 10 mins walk to WS.

Service - Again 10/10. Polite staff. Excellent at the reception. Housekeeping is efficient and friendly. Working knowledge of English

Rooms - Clean and tidy. Only -ve is they don't have a LCD TV yet.

Swimming Pool - Rooftop, great views, good bar there.

Breakfast - Good, sumptuous and has nice variety

Girl Friendly - Most certainly

Go for it.

Ditto your comments DSG.

I just returned last week. I stayed at Tim Boutique and hotel Vista on Soi 4 to compare the two. Tim Boutique hands down.

Perfect location

Vibrant happening area

Super friendly staff

Room clean, spacious, and QUIET

Great beds

Really nice pool

I brought back multiple ladies more than once - very professional and polite always to my friends

I'm already scanning Latestays to determine the rate for my next trip in June.

Cheers

Tim Boutique gets a 10 ouy of 10 from me.

However it pays to check out the different booking agencies for the best rate as they can vary quite a bit.

I stayed there on my first Patts trip and it wins hands down compared to everywhere else and whilst I did find it a little over priced, it will not stop me from going back in June.

And again big credit to all the staff at Tim as they were most helpful.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

I’m surprised u didn't find the hotel here - as there are many threads on this hotel in this section :D

But I have to agree, this is very nice for the reasons you mention. I’ve stayed there 5-6 times and for sure will be coming back.

If anyone is interested I won a free night at the Tim boutique hotel for any night in Feb.I have a house here so its of no use to me.

I won it at a charity golf tourney last month so if anyone is stayin there this month and wants it I will let it go for a thousand baht.

Just pm me and ill bring the voucher to ya and join ya for a drink.

cheers

hi , i am interested, however it will have to be for early march..... can the dates be changed ??

does it include stay for overnight friend and breakfast in the morning for one ??????

Ditto your comments DSG.

I just returned last week. I stayed at Tim Boutique and Hotel Vista on Soi 4 to compare the two. Tim Boutique hands down.

Perfect location

Vibrant happening area

Super friendly staff

Room clean, spacious, and QUIET

Great beds

Really nice pool

I brought back multiple ladies more than once - very professional and polite always to my friends

I'm already scanning Latestays to determine the rate for my next trip in June.

Cheers

Tad early to get this on Latestays, but get the drift.....we return home only to earn and plan for the next trip.

hi , i am interested, however it will have to be for early march..... can the dates be changed ??

does it include stay for overnight friend and breakfast in the morning for one ??????

Hello dellboy

Unfortunately it is only for feb, but it is good for two people and breakfast is included.

Was there already twice and i agree it is a very good hotel. But not sure i'll use it again on my next trip in april since the prices really went up. last year i was still paying at this period (february) 50$, and when you check now "latestay" it's not going under the 60$. When you stay there 2 weeks it is a difference...

Number6-01.jpg

The prisoner: “I’m not a number, I’m a free manâ€

A gogo girl: "i'm not a number, i'm a free woman"

• 3 weeks later...

My brother are working to Tim Boutique hotel for almost four years. He told me that Tim Boutique hotel offers a unique and quality accommodation option to Pattaya visitors at a more than affordable cost. From the palatial appearance of the hotel exterior, to the pleasant contemporary interiors and modern conveniences such as wireless internet for guests.

Stayed At Tim last Aug, great location, nice rooms,staff. If noise is an issue to you, watch out for what side of the hotel you are on, the entrance side is more quiet, the other side is right above the beer bars and you get the night club thump, can get pretty loud. I found the best deals through Wotif

I stayed in this hotel last weekend, and I liked it a lot. The rack price is way too high, but at the moment you seem to be able to usually get it on Agoda for about 1,500 baht - and, for a hotel of this quality, that is a bargain.

The room that I was in was spacious, quiet and comfortable. It is quite close to a number of beer bars, but in the room that I was in the double glazing kept out almost al of the noise. The staff are friendly and helpful, and they are very girl friendly. No icy stares here, they will make your guests feel comfortable, and happily help them out with taxis and such like.

The best thing about my room was the amazing bathroom. It is huge, with a separate shower and bath. The walk-in shower is an entire corner of the large room curtained off, without an actual cubicle. The bath is a large round tub, with water that cascades down the side rather than coming out of a tap. Both have ample high pressure hot water, and are comfortably large enough for two or more. Hell, you could get a small sports team in there!

There are a couple of minor downsides. The television is an elderly tube job, and quite small at that, rather than a modern flat screen. It is in reasonable condition, though, and perfectly serviceable. This didn't bother me in the slightest, and honestly does anyone really sit in their hotel room in Pattaya watching TV?! The room safe is a bit small - too small for me to fit my laptop into it. For me this was the biggest problem, but it is a surmountable one.

Sadly they are fully booked for my next trip to Pattaya - but I'm sure that I will come here again in the future.

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

Great hotel, if your on a budget then bit pricey also found bgs a bit pushy

Hmm... I didn't see any BGS in the hotel! The lobby was mostly empty when I came through - just the occasional tourist type sitting in the bar. There are beer bars all around, including one called Tim across the street - presumably owned by the sae person. However, you don't need to go into any of those to get to the hotel.

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

I remember the second trip i took, stayed at Tim's. Stepped out on the balcony for just a look, a bg down below yells out, you come down here and f**k me in ass, right now. It was funny as hell.

Staying there for a few weeks at the end of March. Last time I was in Patts I was in LK Ren but really wanted to try Tim as I have heard great reviews about the place.

About 1600 from Agoda, and that sounds like a fantastic deal however I guess I will judge for myslef.

Hell, the left over cash I had I splurged and decided to check out the Marroitt, will be there for 4 nights before I leave. I haven't even started my trip and getting depressed thinking about leaving already! Ha!!

I stayed at Tim Boutique last August. I couldn't fault it. It has got a great swimming pool on the roof and is Girl Friendly.

I stayed there in 11/09. I agree the room is good size and the bathroom is nice. We loved the roof top pool and the poolside bar. Staffs are friendly with me and the girls. However i stayed at LK Ren (next street over at Soi Diana) my last trip and prefer it over Tim's, because LKR has better beds and pillows and offer free wifi (you have to pay wired connection at Tims). But the studio rooms don't have shower stalls:-(. Other than that the two are about the same.

• 2 weeks later...

As a frequent guest at Tim boutique I was surprised to find the Agoda price suddenly droped from 2600thb last week to appr.1700 thb.today.I now found out why.They just started to build next to the hotel with heavy machinery and lots of noice wich made me change my mind as to staying there.I now booked two superior rooms poolside with breakfast at August Suites at 1750 thb a night.I will be there from 1/05/2010 till 26/05/2010