Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Club Blu Apts Review

Condor

This after a little more than 24 hours, so more to come if pertinent.

On top of the flashy Club Blu (Buakhao & LK Metro) are a dozen or more rooms for rent. Located on floors 3 & 4, clean, white tile floor and beige walls, recessed lighting. Entry from the club lounge or from a private coded entrance. Coffee available 24/7 from the 3rd floor stairwell area... noplace to sit there, however, so take it back to your room. Suggest you bring your insulated mug to fill or you'll be making lots of trips with their tiny cups.

No club noise at all from floors 3 & 4, but outside noise is constant. Buakhao is a busy street, so constant traffic and if you want an afternoon nap, the speaker trucks are very loud going by. Big sliding glass doors (4 panels) to the balcony allow a lot of sound to pass through, even with the big thick curtains closed.

Room size is adequate, but the standard room is certainly no suite. measures about 12 X 16ft and large bathroom. No pictures or other decoration, but furnishings are adequate... large wardrobe, refrigerator cabinet, tv console, desk w/stool, bed and two nightstands. I don't feel cramped, but this wouldn't do for much of a party. Fine for one or two joiners, but no more. Note, no chairs inside, but plastic chair outside on the balcony. TV is 4:3 and full cable channels (no premiums). Refrigerator is stocked and there's a half pint of whiskey on the desk with a few bags of chips for your munchies... they'll come out of your deposit later.

Hot water from an instant water heater in the shower, high up on the wall...your short guest will need your help if you have it set too hot for her. NO HOT WATER at the sink... shaving becomes a challenge!

Location is superb... everything you need is right there. bahtbus comes right in front, bike taxis all around. Easy walk to 2nd or even to the beach.

Staff so far have been very nice. Powerful, medium speed wifi throughout. ST girls 1 minute away... oh and the spiral staircase doesn't rotate any longer...

Pool table is free and there's about a 42" widescreen tv in the lounge... but the short time room are right there too, so kind of voyeuristic.

Will add more if I think of something or if anyone has a question.

Warning! Life is sexually transmitted and 100% Fatal

IMG_0885.jpg..sigpic.jpg

"It ain't the dyin' I'm talking about, Woodrow, it's the LIVIN"">

Condor,

Would you mind taking a few photos of your room and the outside of the place? I'm looking for a similar place for the month of May and the price sounds right but their website is lacking that many photos.

Much appreciated,

Sandiegoman

"I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut"

<center>

</center>

Thanks for the feedback, Condor.. Nice burger and Hotdog from caravan across the road served by a nice chubby lady.. Always liked the view of the Club Blu with many lovely girls. $15 is mighty good price. I stayed at Armagedon two xmas ago which is next door to Club Blu. Will probably sample the room next time I pay a visit.. Thanks again.

Edited by jocky king

Will you be staying there your entire trip? Did try for a room there last trip. But rooms were full...Next!

Nice review - had a beer with some girls (not club blu girls) there last night. Afer a few more days are you finding the noise is getting too much? Looked at the outside of the Billlabong when having a beer in Soi LK Metro previously and that looks well kept as a slightly quieter alternative for day time R&R

hah maybe rather than pics i should do a viddie so you can hear it too.

Warning! Life is sexually transmitted and 100% Fatal

IMG_0885.jpg..sigpic.jpg

"It ain't the dyin' I'm talking about, Woodrow, it's the LIVIN"">