IGNORED

Rugby 6 Nations

fostraswift

big kickoff next saturday...

i reakon there will be no slam this year, its a toss between ireland, france and england

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I,m excited to watch the marvellous Six Nations Rugby.. My heart wants my country Ireland to win but my head(and money) said France to clinch the trophy with the Italians winning the wooden spoon. The french have four clubs in the Heinkein European Quarter final with two irish one english and one welsh showed how tough and good the French is . Watching the French clubs playing in the last few months, they are playing better than British and Irish, Hopefully I,m wrong. England have to play well under Johnson otherwise he will have to go, he was given another chance to prove his worth as their boss.. Gatland, welsh boss, will be hoping for a strong preformance from the welsh team. Let hope we(those who loves Rugby) all enjoy the two months of excitements.

you lucky the aussies not there we would kick arse

scotland beat the aussies in november.. they will win 1 maybe 2 games in the 6 nations :Evil_Grin2:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I think England will win it - it's been a few years now. They have Wales and Ireland at Twickenham and have some very talented players back from injury after the November tests. Management and players have loads to prove. Looking forward to a "winner takes all" game against France on 20 March.

England and Ireland have a good start today with a win against Wales and Italy. Wales and England was not a great match but they were close all along but it was England took the lead and never lost the lead to the end. It was a test of character for England, and passed it gracefully. Irish won the match not easily against a very determined Italians who is trying top avoid a wooden spoon this season.. Tomorrow at Scotland, France is a favorite to win the match against the Scot. But wont be a easy game, as they are eager to improve after their hero win against Mighty Australians and Fiji last November.

Edited by jocky king

ireland are my favourites to win it out but i cant write off england as for france they play some fantastic rugby

but they can also play some terrible stuff

The French was too strong for Scotland . The scot put up a brave fight to the end but could not overcome the powerful french defence. Even though the scot had beaten the Aussies last November means the French are far too good for anybody in six nation.. They have a big hurdle to jump next sat against tough Irish, the Irish have few great players ready for the battle.. Should be a fantastic match.

The Irish have the big three players injured and are doubtful for next sat crunch match against France. Ronan O Gara, Paul O Connell and Andrew Trimble... Hopefully they will shake off the injury before friday...

:D:Busted: we were destroyed in paris..french way better in every way

france will maybe do the slam now :Party1::NoNo3:

gonna be difficult to lift it to play england

1.France 2. England 3. Wales 4. Ireland 5. Scotland 6. Italy

The French were well up for it yesterday and blew the Irish to bits. England should comfortably beat Italy provided complacency does not set in. France look superb but have a tendency to self destruct in spectacular style.

This season for me though....The french.

England/France decider for the title

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

My heart says England.

My head says France.

Its very competative this year.

Everyone but Italy are capable of getting a result against anyone else.

I'm helping England underdog status will help us, and trying to ignore how poor we keep playing.

All the home nations really bring their game when we are favorites, but they can all be complacent when we look weak.

France scare me a bit.

If we let them play their game they will murder us.

The French was too good for the Irish and will def win the Grand slam. The Irish have flannerey suspended for six weeks, righty so, for scandalous dangerous kick but He will be back for Munster in april for Heinkien Cup, could be a blessing in disguise for Munster to have Flannery rested.

• 2 weeks later...

The French was too good for the Irish and will def win the Grand slam. The Irish have flannerey suspended for six weeks, righty so, for scandalous dangerous kick but He will be back for Munster in april for Heinkien Cup, could be a blessing in disguise for Munster to have Flannery rested.

France should win the slam now, cant see engurland troubling them in Paris

• 2 weeks later...

Ireland playing Wales today at 14.30pm should be a real tough match with the Irish looking for a win to continue their quest for a triple crown but the Welsh will want a win themselves to restore their traditonal pride in Rugby.. Scotland playing England for the battle for the calcutta cup at Murryfield at 17.00pm, England will be eager to win that match to keep themselves ready for their last battle against France to win possible title, but the Scot are trying their best to steer away from the bottom and avoiding to be awarded a Wooden spoon winner.

Edited by jocky king

The Irish was too good for the welsh today 27-12 ,now they take on Scotland to win the Triple Crown..Scotland hold England to a draw which I thought it was a negative match with no tries.. I doubt England will be a match against France.. France are a deserved Title winner plus the Grand Slam...With the Irish on the Triple Crown..

Well donne to Scotland today. They were the better team. Very frustrating to watch from an Irish perspective. They just took Scotland too lightly. It was as if the team thought we were gonna win easily. It was similar to the performance in th world cup '07. We're gonna need to sort out the scrum if we want to get anywhere in next years world cup

Scotland deserved the win 100 %... Dont want to take anything away from Scot win, If Ireland had Flannery playing instead of Best, Ireland would probably play better on Line-out and thge scrum.. As for O Gara, his kicking is among the World Best, Sexton great player in fly-half but his overall kicking in championship let him down... But no f***ing excuse, Scotland was excellant.. Well Done to Scotland...

Edited by jocky king

Scotland deserved the win 100 %... Dont want to take anything away from Scot win, If Ireland had Flannery playing instead of Best, Ireland would probably play better on Line-out and thge scrum.. As for O Gara, his kicking is among the World Best, Sexton great player in fly-half but his overall kicking in championship let him down... But no f***ing excuse, Scotland was excellant.. Well Done to Scotland...

I think theres no more international matches for Ireland until june so it should do Sexton some good to get a break and get his confidence back with Leinster.

He looks class in general play, just needs to sort out the kicking. Sad to say but I think Hayes is past it but I dont think we have anyone to replace him

True, Hayes comes from a public school Playing Gaa, only played Rugby when he was 18 ,speaks volume how great player he is... Usually you have to be young to play good rugby in mature years...You are right ,Ireland will have great difficulties to find a player like John Hayes out of 4 million Irish population..

True, Hayes comes from a public school Playing Gaa, only played Rugby when he was 18 ,speaks volume how great player he is... Usually you have to be young to play good rugby in mature years...You are right ,Ireland will have great difficulties to find a player like John Hayes out of 4 million Irish population..

I didnt know he only started playing at 18. It makes his winning 100+ caps even more of an achievment