IGNORED

Where can I watch the NFL Superbowl (America)

Albert_69

I'd like to know what options I have for a place to go to watch the Superbowl here in Pattaya. So I appreciate it if you'd tell me the places you know of that will show the Superbowl on Monday February 8 at 6 am.

Regards - Al

Moungjarean (2538) Co. Ltd.

081 949-1469

Chik-n-Coop bar in the Made in Thailand beerbar complex on 2nd road. Walk past Martinell bar and you find in the back of the complex! C u there :GoldenSmile1:

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Chik-n-Coop bar in the Made in Thailand beerbar complex on 2nd road. Walk past Martinell bar and you find in the back of the complex! C u there :001_Thank_You5:

Thanks JohnnyWilde.

But there must be more places - where?

Al

Regards - Al

Moungjarean (2538) Co. Ltd.

081 949-1469

Chik-n-Coop bar in the Made in Thailand beerbar complex on 2nd road. Walk past Martinell bar and you find in the back of the complex! C u there :001_Thank_You5:

It is before Martinell bar, not after, not sure if the name of the beerbar complex but I don't think it is 'made in Thailand'. Across from Mike Shopping Mall

Tequilla reef, Bob's BBQ also usually shows the superbowl

How about a place that will have some girls on duty during the game? Just watching the game is good, but some nice flirting and an occasional cutie bouncing in my lap would be great.

Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky!!

You think a thai girl is going to be up at 6am?

Only if they are still up drunk or on yabba from the night before.

Edited by thaitime

Unless Adam is still under the weather, Cherry Bar on soi 8 and Cherry Bar 2 on beach road near the soi 13's should be showing the game and MAY have girls. Secrets of course will be open. All are good places with good management. Remember, the game starts at 6:30 am on Feb. 8th

babydollsaddict.gif

I'd like to know what options I have for a place to go to watch the Superbowl here in Pattaya. So I appreciate it if you'd tell me the places you know of that will show the Superbowl on Monday February 8 at 6 am.

Last year Secrets bar had the game on the big screen. maybe 15 to 20 showed up

Tequila Reef used to feature a buffet during the game. Also, you could watch it in your hotel room, it's been

carried on thai channel 7 complete with thai commentary, but no commercials.

Retired