IGNORED

Best Rooms on LK Metro

tramstop

we turned up on LK Metro and just asked! It seems that all the places on LK Metro are pretty good. we stayed at the drunken duck next to the metro apts and it was great. big room, dvd player, nice bar, digital safe, great girls, free pool table

we will be staying there next year but if there full we will just ask at the next place and im sure that it will be fine! : )

great area i love it!!

'why do the mosquitos bite me and not you?'

Thai girl response 'Maybe mosquito a lady'

As my usual stays were all full, I took a room at Murphy's law for 4 nites last week. The rooms ain't the best size wise, but at 600 baht a nite they are excellent value, well-decorated, and spotlessly clean. You're talking a very high standard for a ridiculously cheap rate.

on top of that, Steve, the boss, has to be one of the best hosts I've come across in Patts, and his staff are top-class. AS a final bonus, ther're some real hotties working there.

Well worth a visit, even if you ain't staying there.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Ah. So is this the end of this topic with the happy customer skipping back to Bkk? Or, do we have to read the same thing every week.

Mate, people are asking for advice and people are giving them it. Also, if your post is directed at me, I get to Patts about once every 2 months. This gives me quite a bit of local knowledge as I vary where I stay, eat, drink, and play. If I feel somewhere deserves a special mention,I will give it. If somewhere is mediocre, I don't bother.

I have stayed in many places in Metro and the surrounding areas. Only those that stand out get a mention.

As for skipping back to Bkk, wish i could. Usually don't have the energy after patts, though.\

Finally, with such comments after 4 posts, are you connected to the Penthouse hotel? Seems those that are do not like positive posts about places that are actually worth staying in.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Well said Sluminit. I for one value the opinion of people like yourself who get around a bit and stay at different types of place. I can only manage to get to Pattaya 2 times a year at most now so it is important that there are people like you who can provide impartial opinions on finding the best places to stay. Finally I would not stay at the Penthouse if you paid me. Some may like it but 1 night was enough for me.