Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Rooms on LK Metro

tramstop

Can anyone please offer some assistance. Myself and my colleague have visited Pattaya many times over the years but have always stayed in hotels. This year for our November trip we thought that a change might be overdue and knowing the area around LK Metro quite well, we thought nice rooms in the area might be a nice change. Can anyone please advise on which are the best rooms around that area. We do like comfort. We know of The Irish Rovers/ Metro apts etc but don't know which rooms are the nicest. Thanks for the advice.

I stayed at Metro Apartments last May and found the rooms to be large, clean and a great value. The only issue I had was that I ususally don't go to sleep until about 4-5 am and LK Metro has a lot of early morning activity (noise) which made it tough to get a real cozy afternoon's rest.

Cheers

I have the second that, i stayed in the metro apartmets over christmas there and found the room s the be big enough, clean and the mini bar to be good price. Downstairs in the large air con bar, there are 3 free pool tables, a free computer with internet and great staff. They also have a deal with a resturant across the way if you need food, nice big menu and good prices. There is also a few sofas and tables out the front if you need a smoke are just wonna enjoy the sun.

The thing i liked best was the staff, very good bunch of girls who will always come over and talk with you, play pool ect. Your always greated with a hell-lo handsome man, what you do today. lol.

Keep it creammy !!!

I stayed at Metro Apartments last May and found the rooms to be large, clean and a great value. The only issue I had was that I ususally don't go to sleep until about 4-5 am and LK Metro has a lot of early morning activity (noise) which made it tough to get a real cozy afternoon's rest.

Cheers

Hi Tramstop

Agree with Kramden,I stayed in Oct/Nov in LK Metro area.

Noise was a problem for me also.Many parties happening and some bars

play load music till 3am or even later.

If you want comfort there are other hotels close by ie PBR,Acrea lodge etc

only a 5 min walk to LK Metro area.Taking girls from bars where your staying

or hang out can also have it's problems.Better off IMHO staying somewhere discreet.

That way you can come and go as you please.

Other than that LK Metro is a real fun area and there is plenty of choice with everything.

C YA

Thanks guys for the comments. Have stayed at Areca and several other hotels around the area. Always had good time. I also agree about girls from places that you frequent. We do fully understand that aspect. It was just to see what others think about a change of accommodation type. We like the area around Bukhaow and Diana/LK Metro and are looking for the views of others who might have tried the apartments or rooms instead of the usual hotel rooms. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I always think that the comments from others on this forum are invaluable.

Can anyone please offer some assistance. Myself and my colleague have visited Pattaya many times over the years but have always stayed in hotels. This year for our November trip we thought that a change might be overdue and knowing the area around LK Metro quite well, we thought nice rooms in the area might be a nice change. Can anyone please advise on which are the best rooms around that area. We do like comfort. We know of The Irish Rovers/ Metro apts etc but don't know which rooms are the nicest. Thanks for the advice.

As luck would have it i have just looked into this for my five friends who will be here next week. They are on a tight budget and looking at spending between 600 to 800 Baht per night.

Charlie Place. Located at the Soi Borocow end of the Diana Inn street. Very near to Witherspoons. Seemed to be the best value for money. I think they might even go as low as 500 Baht per night. Very good value for money. Maybe you know this place already?

The Metropole also might be very interesting. More expensive but, maybe meeting your comfort standards.

Without a doubt, by far the largest/best rooms in every sense of the word are at the "Rockhouse", referring to the older rooms!Excellent discounts also available for weekly/monthly stays.

Edited by sabrethrust

Hi Tramstop

Agree with Kramden,I stayed in Oct/Nov in LK Metro area.

Noise was a problem for me also.Many parties happening and some bars

play load music till 3am or even later.

If you want comfort there are other hotels close by ie PBR,Acrea lodge etc

only a 5 min walk to LK Metro area.Taking girls from bars where your staying

or hang out can also have it's problems.Better off IMHO staying somewhere discreet.

That way you can come and go as you please.

Other than that LK Metro is a real fun area and there is plenty of choice with everything.

C YA

Here at the Rovers, we are located in the corner of LK Metro, therefore the noise is never to much of a problem for our residents. :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

FCUK Inn has cheap and spaceous rooms, great barstaff and owners. Can,t go wrong :GoldenSmile1:

[twitter][/twitter]The Rockhouse rooms are the best I've found in all the Lk area. Armageddon's rooms are also top shelf and unique, check out the fish tank room, but i was put off by only having a single duvet. Liquid lounge is cool and the owners are excellent, and the Haven's rooms, though small, are well-equipped, well decorated, and cheap. i've also heard good things about Billabong and the Stags Head.

never, repeat never, had any problem with noise here.

As a ps Red something, can't remember, has the best girls in the area.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

FCUK Inn has cheap and spaceous rooms, great barstaff and owners. Can,t go wrong :GoldenSmile1:

Don't you have to share the toilet ? No en-suite!

Depends on how much you want to pay.Stopped twice at the rock house aug and xmas .Massive rooms and great service,for something alittle bit better i would say pasadana lodge deluxe rooms.Also stayed there twice.I would recomend both places :D

Here at the Rovers, we are located in the corner of LK Metro, therefore the noise is never to much of a problem for our residents. :GoldenSmile1:

I did not see any mention of in room safes. Did I miss that, or do the rooms not have them? Thanks!

Garzan

I did not see any mention of in room safes. Did I miss that, or do the rooms not have them? Thanks!

Garzan

Hi Garzan, yes all the rooms have digital safes which are bolted to the wall and are very secure! :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Hi Garzan, yes all the rooms have digital safes which are bolted to the wall and are very secure! :GoldenSmile1:

Great news. It strikes me that an establishment that caters to golfers would be ideal for anyone interested a fair share of daylight activities. You can't make par if you didn't get any sleep the night before. :)

Cheers!

Depending on your budget, I would highly recommend that Pasadena Lodge. I liked everything about the hotel - the rooms, the staff and the location. It is located at the far corner so you do not hear the noise from the traffic.

Also remember that most of the "hotels" on the Soi LK Metro area are actually guesthouses. Meaning that it has Thai style bathrooms. So the shower area, toilet and sink are all in one area resulting in the whole room being affected by the shower spray when you are showering. I much prefer the shower being at least separated by a shower curtain. With this in mind the only other property that I can think of that has this "feature" is the Rockhouse.

Hope this helps

Great news. It strikes me that an establishment that caters to golfers would be ideal for anyone interested a fair share of daylight activities. You can't make par if you didn't get any sleep the night before. :Insanity:

Cheers!

Also do Bar Crawls to the Darkside and Ban Chang which our guests and myself seem to enjoy! And have many sexy ladies that work in the bar! :Circle_Sharks::Grin_Jump1:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at Armageddon when I went for 2 weeks at the end of Jan, and I can't recommend it enough. My room was huge (41 sq m(, and it was pretty quiet for LK Metro, I never had a problem sleeping. Its at the higher range of prices (1000-1200 baht a night), but well worth it, the service was fantastic.

I miss it :(

Thanks Flago007 for the info. A little concerned about Pasadena Lodge and all the negative comments about the Air Con. This does seem to be a problem as no-one wants to go to Pattaya and feel ill. Rock House does sound good from your post. Price is not really an issue as we are not looking for cheapest. Just nicest rooms with a balcony and a change from the usual hotels. I must say that the owners around LK Metro sound very helpful ie Irish Rovers. Will decide soon. Thanks again.

Also remember that most of the "hotels" on the Soi LK Metro area are actually guesthouses. Meaning that it has Thai style bathrooms. So the shower area, toilet and sink are all in one area resulting in the whole room being affected by the shower spray when you are showering. I much prefer the shower being at least separated by a shower curtain. With this in mind the only other property that I can think of that has this "feature" is the Rockhouse.

Hope this helps

this is the reason i never stay lkmetro. i hate not having a separated shower. i usually stay at the Queen vic, great shower.

i'm just back last week. my mate left it too late to book and therefore had to move after 1 week. he ended up staying club blu for 700 bht a night. was a pretty good room, separate shower. i would consider it in future if i couldn't get the Queen vic.

(btw is it separate or seperate??)

this is the reason i never stay lkmetro. i hate not having a separated shower. i usually stay at the queen vic, great shower.

i'm just back last week. my mate left it too late to book and therefore had to move after 1 week. he ended up staying club blu for 700 bht a night. was a pretty good room, separate shower. i would consider it in future if i couldn't get the queen vic.

(btw is it separate or seperate??)

What? All showers are seperate. Never shared, even with a lady!

Edited by sluminit

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

HCC7007. You consider LK Metro 'Back Pack' land which I think is more than a bit harsh. The place you suggested - Dolphin Heights on Walking Street does not appear to be on any web site. Nor is it on the list of Walking Street Hotels/guesthouses. Where can anyone find out more info about this place. I have never heard of it. What makes it so good? Please, if you are going to suggest somewhere at least tell us why and provide some info so we can have a look.

pattaya bay resort have these open showers please could anyone tell..couldnt be doing with a water slide in loom wen ive had a skinfull cheers