IGNORED

Good price with eva air

samjjohn

Just a heads up if anyone is interested, eva air have a sale that started today and I justed booked our flights for October direct to Bangkok for £454 each, which I think is pretty good for direct.

I booked through travelsupermarket which came up a little cheaper than the eva air web site (£484)

Sam

i flew with eva last year, and will be again in april. good prices direct as the man above said.

was happy with the service. i booked through ebookers so worth a quick check on there site as there seem to be competitive.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

i flew with eva last year, and will be again in april. good prices direct as the man above said.

was happy with the service. i booked through ebookers so worth a quick check on there site as there seem to be competitive.

ebookers were a little more at 475, still a good price though.

ebookers were a little more at 475, still a good price though.

ok thanks for the tip, i'll give them a try next time

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Judt noticed the sale on eva also, £470.... dirrect London to Bangkok.... what sthe leg room like on the eva flights?

Judt noticed the sale on eva also, £470.... dirrect London to Bangkok.... what sthe leg room like on the eva flights?

Dave, don't be a doyle. :Jail1: God I hate that word.

Emirates have just laid on a boat load of flights from Newcastle during March / April for £500-£600, some with short layovers as well.

Why pay to go to London with a 12 hour layover in Heathrow to boot. :GoldenSmile1:

Peace. :Circle_Sharks:

sgu_banner.gif

eva are an excellent airline and the leg room is the biggest i have had on any flight.i thought emirates legroom was terrible.