Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dynasty Inn on Soi 13

KoiWowDai

I am currently staying at AA Residence on Soi 13. Wanted to stay at Dynasty Inn across the street but they are full for the next few days. I ate breakfast at Dynasty Inn and asked them for the wifi password but they said "in-house guests only!" I get their wifi signal in my room at AA Residence!

I'm wondering of any board members have the password they could PM to me? Would be nice to surf, and I'd be happy to have a meal there every day and give them revenue.

hey mate im sorry i cant help you with the pass word but was also staying at the AA Residence a few weeks ago and thought the Dynesty looked good.

Do you happen to know how much they charge for a room??

KoiWowDai, sorry to say I no longer have the code... thought I'd written it on my taxi card, but no. They do have a good connection though and as for the room quality it's just fine and good staff attending. If you get room 208 please let me know if they've repaired the shower hot water... I hate cold showers. The comfy bed makes up for it though, and the location is great for bahtbus and stagger home. They do charge a 2nd joiner's fee, but not for one.

turock1000, if you book trough Agoda it's $33/night (right at B1000).

edit: as an afterthought, it seems when I was there in November they were refurbing a lot of the rooms... could be you can get one of the new ones. They have covered bike parking and also offer a free transport bus (the big toyota bus) to Bangkok if you stay in the Dynasty bkk ... two nights each place minimum.

Edited by Condor

Warning! Life is sexually transmitted and 100% Fatal

IMG_0885.jpg..sigpic.jpg

"It ain't the dyin' I'm talking about, Woodrow, it's the LIVIN"">

I stayed at the Dynasty during my first trip to Pattaya. I must say that the rooms were just OK and a little dated. The staff was not very friendly but were just OK. While my friend and I were checking out, they send someone upstairs to check out your room. My friend had a TG who stained a bed sheet. One of the hotel staff members removed this sheet from the bed and brought it down to the lobby. In the middle of the lobby and in front of all there, the staff pointed out the very very small and very light stain to the public. I was embarrassed!!! On my next trip, I stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort. It is directly behind the mall from Dynasty. Newer rooms and a seriously friendly staff. Several of them have recognized me in the streets of Pattaya and stop to say hello. After PBR, I can not stay at Dynasty again.