IGNORED

New Website

Martinell

Good man jonny. You got internet for bar as you said you would. I plan you play wii bowling on internet (I cant remember name, the lady-boy) as i promised her on my last day. I will have to get you to txt me her number when i speak with you on the phone in the next few days.

Keep it creammy !!!

Good man jonny. You got internet for bar as you said you would. I plan you play wii bowling on internet (I cant remember name, the lady-boy) as i promised her on my last day. I will have to get you to txt me her number when i speak with you on the phone in the next few days.

at last you have came out and let the boys know you are into the ladyboys well done jay your a brave man lol you already have the ladyboys number because you barfined her on are last trip good luck with the relationship mate :Moon2:

BTW Are there some who knows why the codes we have get on http://www.skype.com/share/buttons/index.html (Skype buttons with status) not work?

Button seems to work in both Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 3.6 running on a Windows 7 OS. I downloaded the latest Skype application to test with, so your version of Skype could be an issue.

Could be a permissions issue on the computer that your are testing on, is the problem on multiple machines? When I clicked on the link it came up with a couple of security messages in both browsers asking me to confirm that I want to use Skype, could be someone clicked disallow.

:GoldenSmile1: Unfortunately, the internet arrive after I had left, so we have to wait to hook it up to you come next time, unless a BM who has check on it will pass. I have sent you a txt with Keaws (green) No.

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

I like it very nice , its a shame really more bars don t have websites and keep them up to date

:GoldenSmile1: but I think it is because everything take more than double the time in Thailand.

banner.gif

Button seems to work in both Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 3.6 running on a Windows 7 OS. I downloaded the latest Skype application to test with, so your version of Skype could be an issue.

Could be a permissions issue on the computer that your are testing on, is the problem on multiple machines? When I clicked on the link it came up with a couple of security messages in both browsers asking me to confirm that I want to use Skype, could be someone clicked disallow.

:GoldenSmile1: but it is perhaps not such a good idea to use something that does not work on every computer.

banner.gif

The girls have promised me to keep Skype open on February 4th from 5 pm to 9 pm as a test, let's see how it goes :Puke2:

Edited by Martinell

banner.gif